Mission to Mars: Who would you send?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's obvious. You need someone who knows everything about earth, and every other planet and universe. So it's DC Tom. Except I think he's already been. It's clear he's been impregnated with alien dna...

It's obvious. You need someone who knows everything about earth, and every other planet and universe. So it's DC Tom. Except I think he's already been. It's clear he's been impregnated with alien dna...

He would piss off the aliens and they would come back and destroy us.

Warned? I was banned once for merely mentioning Obama. "Inappropriate language."

I wonder if all the "right wing loons" comments got warnings :lol:

Who'd think we had Michael Moore as a mod :lol:

Edited by meazza

Warned? I was banned once for merely mentioning Obama. "Inappropriate language."

My "Dinner's On Me, Smartass" competition got shut down a couple of years ago and I still don't know why. I think I made a gay joke, but they closed the whole thread and cancel the competition?

It never used to be like that. And then something changed. Hmmmm. What was it?

Oh, yeah. We elected a man president who immediately began pointing at the rich white folks in a horrible economy and telling all the liberals that the problems in the world existed because rich, angry white folk are trying to ruin the world by starving babies, killing grandmas, and poisoning the earth while trying to bring back the Jim Crow Laws.

Rhetoric gets intentionally heated almost every single day, and some people can't take it.

My "Dinner's On Me, Smartass" competition got shut down a couple of years ago and I still don't know why. I think I made a gay joke, but they closed the whole thread and cancel the competition?

It never used to be like that. And then something changed. Hmmmm. What was it?

Oh, yeah. We elected a man president who immediately began pointing at the rich white folks in a horrible economy and telling all the liberals that the problems in the world existed because rich, angry white folk are trying to ruin the world by starving babies, killing grandmas, and poisoning the earth while trying to bring back the Jim Crow Laws.

Rhetoric gets intentionally heated almost every single day, and some people can't take it.

:lol:

I commend you. You managed to blame the moderation of TSW on Obama

:worthy:

Edited by meazza

What do you know? Aren't you some greaseball, spaghetti eating monster that thinks soccer is a legitimate sport?

Get it right. It's spaghetti snapping.

Hey, man, if you want to be identified by your hate, keep it up. No one forced you to chhose your words. Own them and be proud of them or shut the !@#$ up and eat it.

I don't remember denying anything. You need me to say it again? Faggot faggot faggot. OK?