Mission to Mars: Who would you send?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't meant to be hurtful. It was meant to help...like saying "Your fly is open" or "You've got a honey badger gnawing off your elbow." You're starting to post like OC. No insult intended, just that you might want to look out for that.

It's for your own good.

:beer:

You're even dumber than I gave you credit for earlier. Kudos.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't even get this right. No wonder you're useless.

And apparently every homosexual is the same and they all have diseases because God hates them, did we cover it all?

You're a sad, sad, tiny, pathetic excuse for a man.

There's a whole lot you can't do. You can't point out typos correctly. You can't argue a coherent point (in anything). You also are full of hate, probably a lot of rage and I think it's best for humanity that you live in Alaska. That way at least there's a chance you'll end up as some nice bear's dinner. At least then you'd be servicing the world in a useful way.

Here's JiA by his truck:

frabz-I-am-not-homophobic-at-all--Im-totally-ok-with-faggots-f4fbfc.jpg

nothing like an OC post, first you need about ten times the emotocons plus you have to explain to both the terrorists and the police the best way to do their jobs and the dire consequences they face if they don't listen to you.................oh and throw in some story about how you saved the day with hadoop clusters and massive horizontal expansion of the big data despite all the resistance from the old dinosaurs who just want to go using their Oracle like it's 2006 or something.

You're even dumber than I gave you credit for earlier. Kudos.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't even get this right. No wonder you're useless.

And apparently every homosexual is the same and they all have diseases because God hates them, did we cover it all?

You're a sad, sad, tiny, pathetic excuse for a man.

There's a whole lot you can't do. You can't point out typos correctly. You can't argue a coherent point (in anything). You also are full of hate, probably a lot of rage and I think it's best for humanity that you live in Alaska. That way at least there's a chance you'll end up as some nice bear's dinner. At least then you'd be servicing the world in a useful way.

Here's JiA by his truck:

frabz-I-am-not-homophobic-at-all--Im-totally-ok-with-faggots-f4fbfc.jpg

Same tired insults. No fact's or rational argument's. It is impossable to dispute you because you never say anything. Edited by Jim in Anchorage

It wasn't meant to be hurtful. It was meant to help...like saying "Your fly is open" or "You've got a honey badger gnawing off your elbow." You're starting to post like OC. No insult intended, just that you might want to look out for that.

For all his blah blah there for blah blah OC makes real points. I have never seen WCIP add anything but babble, with no substance.

Same tired insults. No fact's or rational argument's. It is impossable to dispute you because you never say anything.

Oh, I say plenty.

You want to dispute something? Dispute this: You're a hateful, ignorant, and shameless person who frankly I pity.

Go ahead and dispute that.

For all his blah blah there for blah blah OC makes real points. I have never seen WCIP add anything but babble, with no substance.

Okay, now we know truly how much of an asshat you are.

Homophobe says what?