Why Should The Bills Draft Manziel If We Can Do This Instead?

Is there anything in the NFL Rules that explicitly prevents the Bills from suiting up a robot?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22141438

What if the robot was an atomically correct one? Get your mind out of the gutter - - I'm talking about body parts that are mentioned in the existing rulebook, like a runner being down when his knee touches the ground or a receiver catching a ball with both feet in bounds.

Might end the concussion problem for all intensive purposes, and would encourage the brainy kids to study robotics so they could help their school's athletic departments and actually get laid once in a while.

NCAA national championship football game in 2026 - - MIT vs. Cal Tech.

Heck, they let Arnold Schwartzenagger "act" in movies and be a governor - - so why can't the Bills turn the tables and suit up a robot to play football?

Give me one good reason.

Is there anything in the NFL Rules that explicitly prevents the Bills from suiting up a robot?

http://www.bbc.co.uk...nology-22141438

What if the robot was an atomically correct one? Get your mind out of the gutter - - I'm talking about body parts that are mentioned in the existing rulebook, like a runner being down when his knee touches the ground or a receiver catching a ball with both feet in bounds.

Might end the concussion problem for all intensive purposes, and would encourage the brainy kids to study robotics so they could help their school's athletic departments and actually get laid once in a while.

Heck, they let Arnold Schwartzenagger "act" in movies and be a governor - - so why can't the Bills turn the tables and suit up a robot to play football?

Give me one good reason.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...nology-22141438

Give me one good reason.

You need some sleep.

In the years ahead I am sure they will have much more violent "games" like that.

atomically= every atom in place

Edited by bowery4

i know this is a joke but in all seriousness what's going to happen the first time there is a QB with a completely robotic throwing arm that can throw 100 yards in the air with pinpoint accuracy or a lineman that can bench press 1000 pounds with the help of his robotically repaired upper body? the olympics set a scary precedent with that bladerunner/murderer Oscar Pristorius, who is clearly aided by his unnatural manufactured running legs that give him a huge advantage over the competition. it's only a matter of time before something like this leaks into other sports. baseball pitchers throwing 150 mph, basketball players that can jump 50 inches, boxers with metal fists. science fiction and reality are converging and it's only a matter of time!!!

Edited by kdiggz

i know this is a joke but in all seriousness what's going to happen the first time there is a QB with a completely robotic throwing arm that can throw 100 yards in the air with pinpoint accuracy or a lineman that can bench press 1000 pounds with the help of his robotically repaired upper body? the olympics set a scary precedent with that bladerunner/murderer Oscar Pristorius, who is clearly aided by his unnatural manufactured running legs that give him a huge advantage over the competition. it's only a matter of time before something like this leaks into other sports. baseball pitchers throwing 150 mph, basketball players that can jump 50 inches, boxers with metal fists. science fiction and reality are converging and it's only a matter of time!!!

Assuming the robotic lineman who can bench 1000 lbs can bust through the O line in 2.2 seconds, they will need to create robotic wide receivers that can run 100 yds in 2.2 seconds for the robotic QB to release the ball quick enough before getting robotically sacked. That being said, I'd love to have C3PO suit up for the Bills.