Ryan Nassib - QB - Syracuse

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he's right where he belongs - holding a clipboard for the next 4 years. Thank God we did not take him and I don't have to look at his ugly throws.

I even made myself a new avatar just in case we picked this guy, if anyone wants it feel free

pBnun6E.png

Everyone knows how much dog wanted Nassib here in Buffalo, but I'm not completely let down because the New York Giants are my 2nd favorite Football team. I realize Nassib will be in a backup role, most rookies are, and you can't ask for better mentors then HC Coughlin and Eli Manning.

Good Luck Ryan Nassib, love ya man, I know it hurts right now, but this is all for the best and one day it will be your turn.

A Championship Caliber QB has been united with a Championship Caliber football team. :thumbsup:

Everyone knows how much dog wanted Nassib here in Buffalo, but I'm not completely let down because the New York Giants are my 2nd favorite Football team. I realize Nassib will be in a backup role, most rookies are, and you can't ask for better mentors then HC Coughlin and Eli Manning.

Good Luck Ryan Nassib, love ya man, I know it hurts right now, but this is all for the best and one day it will be your turn.

A Championship Caliber QB has been united with a Championship Caliber football team. :thumbsup:

Whoa.......seriously getting uncomfortable.

Dog, are you a huge Syracuse fan? Or did your infatuation for Nassib begin when they hired MArrone?

Buy his fathead and some candles. Is your woman jealous,if you like woman ?

Whoa.......seriously getting uncomfortable.

I know what you mean. A Bills fan loving on the Giants? Have we no sense of history? Has the phrase "wide right" lost meaning to us? :w00t:

Dog, are you a huge Syracuse fan? Or did your infatuation for Nassib begin when they hired MArrone?

Oh, I didn't know what you mean. It is a little odd, but just tell yourself: His Kink is O.K. :bag: