Ryan Nassib - QB - Syracuse

Oh relax, just having some fun.

But I will take that bet. $20, just because I opened my big mouth.

Fair enough. I will even guilt you into the $20 being donated to a charity of the winner's choice, by the loser of the bet. I am saying, with no real reason to know, that Ryan Nassib will be drafted in the first round of the 2013 NFL draft. You are betting that he will be drafted in the second round or later.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough. I will even guilt you into the $20 being donated to a charity of the winner's choice, by the loser of the bet. I am saying, with no real reason to know, that Ryan Nassib will be drafted in the first round of the 2013 NFL draft. You are betting that he will be drafted in the second round or later.

Sounds good!

Probably one of the worst ideas that's ever been floated on this board, right up there with hiring Marty Shottenheimer as HC. Flacco got his OC fired this year and is on the verge of being run out of Baltimore. Yep, let's back up the truck.

Yep, Flacco really lighting it up today against the fearsome Colts' defense. Back up the truck!

Flacco can't get it done with Ray Rice, Anquan Boldin, Torrey Smith and a good defense.

Highly overrated.

There was a brinks truck near me that flipped over throwing 10 million dollars of silver all over the highway...so no go for Flacco

Hmmmm...still think its a bad idea? Not so much....lets see...5 years in the league, 5 playoff appearances, now a Superbowl QB...Oh yeah forgot to mention he outplayed Bundchen in two AFC Championship games...

If this New OC is worth 25 cents, he will not pass up a chance (if there is one) to grab a kid like Tyler Wilson.

If OBD truly has a gun to Buddy's head, he should take Tyler... Tyler is a kid with actual Talent. My mock isn't done yet, but I'm 75% sure that I won't take a QB at all in the first or second round.

Edited by #34fan

This might be reaching, but, it seems there is a polarity between those who think it is settling, and those who think it is riverboat gambling, to select Ryan Nassib with the 8th overall pick.

I certainly wouldn't want to settle, when my life is so young, and I have so much to figure out, upon one quarterback. Why not go with what the experts used to think?

On the other-hand, "Luck let a Gentleman see... How Nice a Lady you can be..."

Hmmmm...still think its a bad idea? Not so much....lets see...5 years in the league, 5 playoff appearances, now a Superbowl QB...Oh yeah forgot to mention he outplayed Bundchen in two AFC Championship games...

I've always loved Flacco, think he would've been the perfect Buffalo QB, so I'm not debating you there, but the Bills could back up the biggest Brinks truck, and it wouldn't matter. Even before today, Flacco wasn't going anywhere. Young QBs do not change teams unless there are extremely rare circumstances (i.e. Brees' shoulder injury). He was never an option.

... draft teo ... defence wins championships ...

isnt this an oxymoron? We're you not watching his performance against Alabama? A college team most closely resembling an NFL quality team.

Are you not paying attention to all the drama crap that is sir rounding this kid?

He will be Aaron Maybin 2.5. I say .5 because hell be just a little better than Maybin.

isnt this an oxymoron? We're you not watching his performance against Alabama? A college team most closely resembling an NFL quality team.

Are you not paying attention to all the drama crap that is sir rounding this kid?

He will be Aaron Maybin 2.5. I say .5 because hell be just a little better than Maybin.

That was posted Jan 6th

If this New OC is worth 25 cents, he will not pass up a chance (if there is one) to grab a kid like Tyler Wilson.

If OBD truly has a gun to Buddy's head, he should take Tyler... Tyler is a kid with actual Talent. My mock isn't done yet, but I'm 75% sure that I won't take a QB at all in the first or second round.

I like Wilson too, but my guess is he won't be there in the third round. Maybe second, but that is iffy as well. Someone might grab him in the first round.

You must of not seen Geno Smiths "highlights" in the PinStripe Bowl. He can't play in snow, he is overrated. He is no RG3 or Newton he is Akili Smith, Andre Ware, Rodney Peete. Basicly he sucks.

]

40tds 6 Int's. Period. Your evaluation of qb's seems a lil shaky. Those numbers are the opposite of "suck" FWIW

You must of not seen Geno Smiths "highlights" in the PinStripe Bowl. He can't play in snow, he is overrated. He is no RG3 or Newton he is Akili Smith, Andre Ware, Rodney Peete. Basicly he sucks.

]

How bout when he led his team to victory over Rutgers in the Snow? Did he suck then?

BTW, could you possibly come up with any more ****ty black QBs to compare him to? how bout Jamarcus, Aaron Brooks, Mcpherson, you forgot about them... :thumbdown:<_<

Agreed. Wilson is, for my money, the best this class has to offer, in terms of all around game. He doesn't do anything that will AMAZE you, hence he's not a 1st rd guy, but he does everything well, and is tough as nails. Very Kelly-esque IMO

Is there some kind of confusion? i'm fairly certain the OC doesn't make the selection...

Is there some kind of confusion? i'm fairly certain the OC doesn't make the selection...

But he would, conceivably, have significant input attesting to the Talents of someone else (Nassib)

IMO, once the scouts get a chance to see a guy like Wilson up close and In person then Nassib will be an afterthought