Landry Jones - QB - Oklahoma

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I like Landry the best in the draft as far as QB's go. No one really stands out and I think Geno will be a bust. I like Jones as he is 4 year starter I believe at Oklahoma (SEC) and has put up big numbers. If I were the Bills, I'd either trade down in the first to get a QB or wait till round 2. But I wouldn't blow the 8th overall pick on any QB in this draft.

4000yrds, over 30tds, but what gets lost in the numbers is OU had a big lineman like QB who would come in and run the ball everytime they got inside the 10, they call him the 'dozer....if they didn't have this guy imagine how many more tds this guy would have thrown

I think I like Landry the best in the draft as far as QB's go. No one really stands out and I think Geno will be a bust. I like Jones as he is 4 year starter I believe at Oklahoma (SEC) and has put up big numbers. If I were the Bills, I'd either trade down in the first to get a QB or wait till round 2. But I wouldn't blow the 8th overall pick on any QB in this draft.

Since when is Oklahoma is the SEC????? LMAO

Can't stand the guy. Scrub written all over him. Pretty good arm. Pretty good accuracy. Think Rob Johnson with no mobility and a weaker arm. Deer in headlights. Fail in the Red Zone. If we pick him, I'll actually root for him to suck just so his tenure will be short.

Troll?

Can't stand the guy. Scrub written all over him. Pretty good arm. Pretty good accuracy. Think Rob Johnson with no mobility and a weaker arm. Deer in headlights. Fail in the Red Zone. If we pick him, I'll actually root for him to suck just so his tenure will be short.

Troll?

!@#$?

Kiper and McShay give a short and quick assessment on the qb prospects in this draft.

http://espn.go.com/v...clip?id=9061940

I'll say it again, if Kiper, McShay, etal were worth a damn they would be making mulit millions being paid by NFL Teams.

Troll?

Also he is a read half the field and then crap his pants if his WR isn't open. he is NOT a good leader, he folds under pressure. This guy will never be anymore than a Holcomb (see mid tier backup) in the NFL

Thinking the same thing. 4yr starter I think? I don`t really know anything about him. But he`s the one. Typical poster.

Why does that make him a "typical poster"? I've found that the vast majority of posters actually think about the things that they post...