Looking for name of psychological condition

Adam

Sounds like most posters in PPP

I posted this yesterday. First reply on the thread - I think I said "PPP Syndrome?" .........It and a reply to me have been wiped off..........Sure doesn't sound controversial to me, seeing that the next post was about specific people. Very strange.

Yes, I'm the Victim of an over-officious jerk of a moderator!

Now i have a Complex!

So, you scream at me because you are the idiot who has a complex? You think I am so stupid I do not realize you have "issues?!" At least you are not L'il Tom. "Ohhh, I am a bad boy, I am going to get banned because what I say is soooo bad it will be my last post.....EVAR!!!!" Yeah, you two have issues, stop making us all suffer from them! None of us have time for your nonsense you complex beings.

If you really don't get the joke, go walk play tag with an automobile.

Edited by jboyst62

So, you scream at me because you are the idiot who has a complex? You think I am so stupid I do not realize you have "issues?!" At least you are not L'il Tom. "Ohhh, I am a bad boy, I am going to get banned because what I say is soooo bad it will be my last post.....EVAR!!!!" Yeah, you two have issues, stop making us all suffer from them! None of us have time for your nonsense you complex beings.

I'd call you a !@#$ing idiot, but I'd probably be banned for it.

Seriously, now...schizophrenic behavior is more random. As Adam's describing it, the behavior is more coherent, just inappropriate.

Adam, under the DSM IV criteria it would probably be an affective disorder. I don't know of a specific diagnosis limited to "conflict seeking" or "conflict creating," but it [could be considered a symptom of either narcissistic personality disorder or - far more likely - borderline personality disorder.

You're wrong.

I'd call you a !@#$ing idiot, but I'd probably be banned for it.

See, and then you pretend to be all talk... right? Then when it is time to man up, you back down. See, if I was an idiot, you'd say it... because you'd mean it. If you can't say what you mean what kind of man are you? Not one I'd ever associate with... now go weave baskets you Nancy.

See, and then you pretend to be all talk... right? Then when it is time to man up, you back down. See, if I was an idiot, you'd say it... because you'd mean it. If you can't say what you mean what kind of man are you? Not one I'd ever associate with... now go weave baskets you Nancy.

Actually, every time I call you an idiot, it gets deleted inside of sixty seconds. So while I apparently can't call you a cow-tipping dumbass backwoods hick who's cows are better conversationalists than he is, I CAN say that I'm not allowed to call you cow-tipping dumbass backwoods hick who's cows are better conversationalists than he is...but if I were allowed to call you a cow-tipping dumbass backwoods hick who's cows are better conversationalists, I certainly would.

Adam, I believe the name of the condition you described is "Mad Cow Farmer Disease".

Actually, every time I call you an idiot, it gets deleted inside of sixty seconds. So while I apparently can't call you a cow-tipping dumbass backwoods hick who's cows are better conversationalists than he is, I CAN say that I'm not allowed to call you cow-tipping dumbass backwoods hick who's cows are better conversationalists than he is...but if I were allowed to call you a cow-tipping dumbass backwoods hick who's cows are better conversationalists, I certainly would.

Adam, I believe the name of the condition you described is "Mad Cow Farmer Disease".

That's it! I'm leaving! I'm a good poster, and don't deserve this!

That's it! I'm leaving! I'm a good poster, and don't deserve this!

Okay, fine...I'm sorry. I'm sorry I insulted your cows. If I hurt their feelings, please apologize to them for me.

And if you find a calf with an odd bald spot that leads you to believe it's genetically descended from a baluchitherium or something, please write a dissertation on it, because it's freakin' fascinating.

Okay, fine...I'm sorry. I'm sorry I insulted your cows. If I hurt their feelings, please apologize to them for me.

And if you find a calf with an odd bald spot that leads you to believe it's genetically descended from a baluchitherium or something, please write a dissertation on it, because it's freakin' fascinating.

That's it, again! I'm leaving, this time for real! I'm still agood poster, and still don't deserve this from someone who has two useless science degrees, a publish physicist, and a guy who has to be insensitive to the mentally disabled by using the offensive term retards. I am outraged! There are many of those mentally handicap folk here and I feel someone should stick up for them to bullies like you!

That's it, again! I'm leaving, this time for real! I'm still agood poster, and still don't deserve this from someone who has two useless science degrees, a publish physicist, and a guy who has to be insensitive to the mentally disabled by using the offensive term retards. I am outraged! There are many of those mentally handicap folk here and I feel someone should stick up for them to bullies like you!

How are you going to stick up for the mentally handicapped here if you're LEAVING, numbskull?

How are you going to stick up for the mentally handicapped here if you're LEAVING, numbskull?

You're right, someone has to stick up for the insecure on here, the ones scared to speak up against know-it-alls like you. I'll stay just to keep you in check, bub.

Edited: I did not want to hurt his feelings.

Edited by jboyst62