Awwww crap, AJZEPP Is Back?

BRAWNDO

Thanks KD :D

lmao@thread title

How are your Rangers looking this year, CGF? I think my Braves are going to be tough! Justin Upton is already launching bombs in spring training!

Doing decent after a slow start!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing decent after a slow start!

Maybe we'll get a Braves v. Rangers series this year :thumbsup:

Check your PM's Ron.

Wow, what a fuggin goal!!

AJ - I read this entire thread and am amazed at the number of friends you have who admire you. Consider yourself blessed (or lucky if atheist). You are kinda like Doug Marrone - I've read a ton of great things about you and glad we have you on the team.....of course, if you are Doug Marrone, that makes Jim in Anchorage "Buddy Nix" because he played a part in your return. :)

AJ - I read this entire thread and am amazed at the number of friends you have who admire you. Consider yourself blessed (or lucky if atheist). You are kinda like Doug Marrone - I've read a ton of great things about you and glad we have you on the team.....of course, if you are Doug Marrone, that makes Jim in Anchorage "Buddy Nix" because he played a part in your return. :)

Honestly, this thread really took me by surprise and the comments that these guys (and gals) made really meant a ton to me. I guess when you communicate with people over time - with some of these folks we're going on a decade! - you can start to really get a feel for who they are and what they're about. I've had a lot of great conversations over the years and some really meaningful and fun talks in PM land with quite a few people here. The really great thing is that out of all the people who responded, only eight have sent me a bill so far! :w00t:

lol@ the Doug Marrone/Buddy Nix thing....DAMMIT, Jim...SHOW US THE FRICKIN BABY ALREADY!!!

Hmm. Not sure how I feel about the Buddy Nix Comparison. Aren't there a lot of posters here want his head on a pike? :lol:

I can only attest to my difficulties with Simon. The extent of which, to my knowledge, is him not liking what I post here. He has expressed displeasure on several occasions with the content of my posts. His chidings have ranged from STFU, to nananana I'm gonna tell on you, to this is the last time I tell you to STFU.

Where has slash been? That damn hypnotoad catch him?

It think this is your answer.

It think this is your answer.

Oh, no I have been watching slash's log ins and posts. No posts since Jan, but he's been logging in from time to time...

I would be rather pissed if he got banned. I do not care about what drama or crap may be going on, I do not care what personal this or that between two folks are even if one is a moderator... he was by far one of the better posters of everyone on this site, longer tenured and not as bad as half of those trolls that are on TSW. I would have a bone to pick if he was blocked, but he probably just wants some attention like AJ... :nana:

Oh, no I have been watching slash's log ins and posts. No posts since Jan, but he's been logging in from time to time...

I would be rather pissed if he got banned. I do not care about what drama or crap may be going on, I do not care what personal this or that between two folks are even if one is a moderator... he was by far one of the better posters of everyone on this site, longer tenured and not as bad as half of those trolls that are on TSW. I would have a bone to pick if he was blocked, but he probably just wants some attention like AJ... :nana:

Dang, I would GLADLY share some of my attention whoring with my Erie brother! We need to get some of these folks back...tgreg, dev/null, tater, etc.

If I were to make a list of posters whose banishment would really take away from the enjoyment of this site, O'Captain, My Captain would definitely be on that list!

So turn that frown upside down, brother!! :w00t:

I'm late to this party. BRAWNDO, is there any chance that you can use this new found power to chase a few posters away?

Can we make a list?

Sorry my Kryptonian Father only allows me to use my power for good, not evil. ;)