Brandon Lloyd anyone

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Brady can't make look good, I am not sure what T-Jax could do with him.

Brady can't make him look good? He had over 1000 yds including the Playoffs...And it's not like it's easy to get the ball consistently in that offense considering the way they spread it around...I think Lloyd looked darn good against The Bills...Of course who doesn't?...But still...I'd take Lloyd in a half-a-heartbeat... B-)

Id rather have Heyward Bey honesty.

I seem to recall folks on TSW clamoring for Lloyd in 2012. Wonder what would have happened over the course of a season that would have dimished his value so much?

74 receptions, 911 yards, and 4 TD's during the 2012 regular season? In the Patriots offense with 6-7 other legitimate receiving threats to throw the ball to?

Yeah, I'd much rather have Darius Heyward-Bey :doh:

Brady can't make him look good? He had over 1000 yds including the Playoffs...And it's not like it's easy to get the ball consistently in that offense considering the way they spread it around...I think Lloyd looked darn good against The Bills...Of course who doesn't?...But still...I'd take Lloyd in a half-a-heartbeat... B-)

Meh... That offense produced almost 5000 passing yards. Just saying he's slow, really slow, older, not too tall or big and even with one of the best offenses and QBs in the game, he had middle of the pack production. I do however understand if he plays for just one more NFL team he gets a set of commemorative steak knives.

I seem to recall folks on TSW clamoring for Lloyd in 2012. Wonder what would have happened over the course of a season that would have dimished his value so much?

74 receptions, 911 yards, and 4 TD's during the 2012 regular season? In the Patriots offense with 6-7 other legitimate receiving threats to throw the ball to?

Yeah, I'd much rather have Darius Heyward-Bey :doh:

How about the fact that he had Brady throwing to him? Also, how can you say Lloyd is definitively better than Heyward Bey when Bey has had the likes of Campbell, Gradkowski and Palmer throwing to him? Please, as if being younger and more physically talented is null because of his lack of production when hes been on the Raiders. :doh:

Well at least Lloyd has learned that career mortality is a real occurrence and that he can't burn bridges like he did with his first three teams.

I guess unless your name is Moss or Owens you realize that when you turn 32 years old you that have to tone down the diva behavior.

Good luck to Brandon Lloyd.

How about the fact that he had Brady throwing to him? Also, how can you say Lloyd is definitively better than Heyward Bey when Bey has had the likes of Campbell, Gradkowski and Palmer throwing to him? Please, as if being younger and more physically talented is null because of his lack of production when hes been on the Raiders. :doh:

What has Heyward-Bey done in the NFL? He's a track star who happens to play football...nothing more. H-B is known to be a terrible route runner, and consistently drops the ball. I'd much rather have Lloyd, who has produced a 1,000 yard season as recently as 2012, than bring in a worthless, one-dimensional player like Heyward-Bey.

Besides, we already have Heyward-Bey on the squad....his name is TJ Graham.

What has Heyward-Bey done in the NFL? He's a track star who happens to play football...nothing more. H-B is known to be a terrible route runner, and consistently drops the ball. I'd much rather have Lloyd, who has produced a 1,000 yard season as recently as 2012, than bring in a worthless, one-dimensional player like Heyward-Bey.

Besides, we already have Heyward-Bey on the squad....his name is TJ Graham.

When did we start using post season for "1000 yard years"

I think you'd also be surprised by DHBs 2011 stats if Lloyd impressed you.