Flynn or Kolb

HOF4LOU

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flynn traded?

Sal Capaccio@SalSports 6m

MT @RapSheet If a Flynn trade is imminent, it's not #Bills. #Jaguars came out and said no yesterday. #Raiders an option, tho

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet 3m

It's not the #Cardinals who traded for Matt Flynn. Everyone pointing me to #Raiders. We'll see when we can find out more.

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora 59s

Sounds like Matt Flynn heading to Oakland via trade, and Carson Palmer will be on his way out (possibly to AZ). trying to nail down details

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora 27s

If the Flynn to Oakland trade gets completed, as expected, look for Seattle to consider Tyler Thigpen as a back-up to Russell Wilson

Flynn traded?

Sal Capaccio@SalSports 6m

MT @RapSheet If a Flynn trade is imminent, it's not #Bills. #Jaguars came out and said no yesterday. #Raiders an option, tho

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet 3m

It's not the #Cardinals who traded for Matt Flynn. Everyone pointing me to #Raiders. We'll see when we can find out more.

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora 59s

Sounds like Matt Flynn heading to Oakland via trade, and Carson Palmer will be on his way out (possibly to AZ). trying to nail down details

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora 27s

If the Flynn to Oakland trade gets completed, as expected, look for Seattle to consider Tyler Thigpen as a back-up to Russell Wilson

Good find Keep us posted.

Nice! No way Oakland takes a qb round 1 now! It's just us and the Cards now

Still could be the Raiders. Palmer and his 13 Million will probably be released now. Flynn is a nice insurance policy in case Geno Smith or Barkley are not ready to start on opening day.

The devil that you don't know is better than the devil that you know when it comes to QBs (since you are not sure the devil that you don't know is a devil).

But it may just be that you have high expectations for your QB and have wrongly labeled the devil you know as such, and therefore you are caught unawares when you realize the devil you didn't know was even more devilish than the devil you did know

Back on topic- personally, I would prefer for the Bills to try out some CBs in FA as there as still some decent guys out there. I look at Kolb and I see a guy who most likely will want starter money as he too, like Fitz, will look at our current QB situation and be skeptical of any real competition.

If we can pick up an UDFA (we missed out on Kellen Moore last year) we can utilize that money elsewhere. I have nothing against Kolb, though.