Slauson or Moore

I think both of these guys, especially Slauson, would be a great fit. I usually dont like guys who take cheap shots, but I thought he was very solid when we played them, twice a year.

I know Marrone and Moore have familiarization with one another, but he is more of a RG, so I am not sure what that would mean for Urbik and which one would switch over to the left side.

I wish we were a little bit more active with our needs, but hopefully that will change this weekend...

Why are there so many posts pleading with the Bills to take some action in free agency?

I think it has something to do with the "fact" that there are many holes to fill on this roster, and we have 6 picks in the upcoming draft. Even if all 6 players are starters (try to picture THAT), it'll be a rocky road through mediocrity in 2013 with little hope of poking through to the sunshine that is The Playoffs - and more importantly - NFL relevancy.

As to the OP's premise, yes. We could use some OL help and unless the Draft plan is to go OT - or Warmack perhaps, we certainly could use a bit more proven depth on the OL. About half of the 14 OLinemen under contract at OBD are in the league 2 years or less.

I think it has something to do with the "fact" that there are many holes to fill on this roster, and we have 6 picks in the upcoming draft. Even if all 6 players are starters (try to picture THAT), it'll be a rocky road through mediocrity in 2013 with little hope of poking through to the sunshine that is The Playoffs - and more importantly - NFL relevancy.

how about this, if the bills dont add at least three more significant free agents (starters or primary backups) before camp ends i will eat fitz's leftover jock strap

i realize this will now make you root for them to NOT sign anymore free agents, but since that aint gonna happen we can all freak out a little less right now