OG Chad Rinehart signs with Chargers

BRAWNDO

Add O-line to QB, WR, LB, and CB needs. The 2013 Bills may be the worst team in Buffalo since Gregg Williams came in and that was pretty painful at 3-13.

Yeah. I fully expect it. 3-13 might be generous if you look at this roster!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he signed a one year deal as stated, the Bills could not have wanted him back very much. This could be an indication of what kind of offense they are going to run and what kind of OG they want.

No, no, no. It's much easier to fly off the handle and bemoan the incompetence of everyone at OBD. God forbid a HC with oodles of OL experience might have had a role in whether or not to extend a backup G.

I am thinking they are going after G somewhere in the draft. this draft is stacked with linemen. It should be easy to find a decent guard in rounds 3-4. Though it sucks usiing a pick on a guard when we should be using those picks for linebackers, QBs, and WRs.

If they can get QB-WR in Rounds 1 & 2, and secure another LB or two in FA, I am totally fine with getting a guard in Round 3-4.

If they can get QB-WR in Rounds 1 & 2, and secure another LB or two in FA, I am totally fine with getting a guard in Round 3-4.

Yeah, we are just so thin at WR I would like them to get a WR in free agency as well. Not a scrub, but someone that can be at least a legit upgrade over donald jones. putting hopes into a rookie reciever doesn't seem smart considering how thin we are there now.

Yeah, we are just so thin at WR I would like them to get a WR in free agency as well. Not a scrub, but someone that can be at least a legit upgrade over donald jones. putting hopes into a rookie reciever doesn't seem smart considering how thin we are there now.

Indeed. Different players, but I'd be comfortable with bringing in Amendola or DHB. There are other guys out there, too, a good number of them upgrades over Jones and even Nelson.

Wow. The sky is falling because we let a back up OG walk in FA? We are two days in....relax. The Eagles and Redskins have proven that "winning" FA may sell tickets, but it doesn't always equate to winning games.

I'll remain cautiously optimistic and see how this all plays out.

This tells me that Marrone has other ideas on what he wants from the offensive line. Hopefully he knows what he's doing. I'm willing to give him the opportunity to be right, but it sucks to have to wait through yet another rebuilding project.

The bills will need to add some bodies to the OL, now. Recall, however, Zebrie Sanders is still there......although he was drafted as a tackle. they thought enough of him to keep him injured.

I know that's not what you meant, but this makes the Bills sound like some mob thugs.

"Think ya can play GUARD, do ya Zebrie? How you gonna play without any knees, pal?" THWACK.