Drayton Florence coming back?

Jdragon2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually stunned that the team would have an interest.

It seemed like he was washed up last time he was in a Bills uni.

Does anyone know what "RT" means in Twitter speak?

It means ReTweet... Chris Brown re-tweeted what Drayton had already tweeted.

I'm actually stunned that the team would have an interest.

It seemed like he was washed up last time he was in a Bills uni.

Does anyone know what "RT" means in Twitter speak?

drayton posted the flight plan on his twitter, and chris brown retweeted it to share with everyone

he could be an affordable stop gap type player. not knock your socks off, but an experienced vet.

Edited by NoSaint

Thanks everyone.

Is it possible that his visit might have to do with something not football related?

on the first day of free agency? with the reference to bills mafia?

it sounds like barring some better offer coming in the next few hours, it would likely be a trip to take a physical and possibly put pen to paper.

im curious to see how this all plays out with the "tampering period." it was always a bit exciting to see who was announcing a flight to where at the break of free agency. now the news could trickle out slowly all day since it can be admitted to publicly that its already arranged.

Edited by NoSaint

If the Bills really have an interest, I'm a bit stunned.

I realize Buddy was in San Diego when they drafted Drayton but still, the guy's 32 years old and seemed to be fading.

On top of this there are quite a few cornerbacks available in free agency this year.

i know he didnt play a ton last year with injuries.

i imagine it would have to be a pretty cheap contract that would amount to a chance to come to camp, not something that would prevent us from pursuing other options. a move like this could be an ok "leave no stone unturned" as opposed to the "lets bring jamarcus russell to camp"