Sea Foam Motor Treatment

Gugny

Has anyone ever used this stuff? I'm considering using it before my next oil change. It seems safe and I've read a lot of positive testimonials. Just wondering if anyone here has first-hand experience. Thanks!

Has anyone ever used this stuff? I'm considering using it before my next oil change. It seems safe and I've read a lot of positive testimonials. Just wondering if anyone here has first-hand experience. Thanks!

Heard of it and people who used it and said it worked well, just be ready to have the fire department or town By-Law officers come by when your choking out the neighborhood with smoke from your exhaust!

Heard of it and people who used it and said it worked well, just be ready to have the fire department or town By-Law officers come by when your choking out the neighborhood with smoke from your exhaust!

Yeah, LOL. I watched a youtube video. I'll probably do it in an elementary school parking lot during school hours and walk around with a paintball gun.

(on a serious note, thanks for the input!)

Edited by Fig Newtons

Yeah, LOL. I watched a youtube video. I'll probably do it in an elementary school parking lot during school hours and walk around with a paintball gun.

(on a serious note, thanks for the input!)

Man, I used something similar beforein my driveway and a few neighbors down teh street came over to make sure my house wasn't on fire.

• 2 months later...

Couple weeks after this I went and got 3 bottles. 1/2 for an old riding JD lawn mower. 1/2 for a Chevy 350 motor with 20k on it. And 1 in a 98 cavalier with 145k on it. Then 1 for a 93 S10 with 150k on its 2.7L motor. Little if any difference to any motor. The Cavalier might have been helped some, but not noticeably. And there was no smoke.

Don't cringe when you read this... But my 2006 Pacifica with 106k on it gets a check engine light from time to time coming on... I forget the P code... BUT, it is a catalytic issue. Most likely just a sensor that is reading the richness/leaness of the unbrunt fuel. Anyway, whenever it comes on... I throw a can of Seafoam in and the check engine light goes off. Really!

IMO, gunked up sensor... Happened @ 75k... I rebooted (pulled the battery terminal) the vehicle and never came back until about 95k or so... Reboot trick would not work anymore... Gave the Seafoam a shot... Cleared up after about a tank... Came on a few more times since, mostly in cool 40 degree weather... Now it hasn't come on for about 6k or since 100k.

Hey... If it works