Big Changes coming for Bills.

According to the Yardbarker.com

"The Buffalo Bills have a number of holes to address this NFL offseason and according to a ”highly regarded source” within the Bills organization they plan on addressing a number of those holes when free agency starts." You know, deep within! :lol:

Mike Wallace and Greg Jennings will both be perused by the Bills. According to IBN Sports Wrap, if the price is too high for Mike Wallace they will set their sights towards Greg Jennings.

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/big_changes_in_buffalo_coming_wallace_or_jennings_to_be_pursued/13082434

Sounds good to me! Signing some of these free agents is a great way to fill some of the holes in the team asap !!!

WR, Packers Greg Jennings- Steelers WR Mike Wallace

LBer, Ravens Dannell Ellerbe

DL, NY Jet Mike Devito

Safety, NY Jet Laron Landry

TE NY Jet Dustin Keller

http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=96#

Lord, lets hope so...

All those players are linked, but alot of those players want upwards of TOO MUCH!

Meaning, Greg Jennings is on record for wanting $12 mill per season, Mike Wallace is on record for wanting similar to what Dwayne Bowe received and Laron Landry is ball parked at $6-7 million per year.

Granted, the Buffalo Bills are in an area of the $20 million under the cap...They will have $5-6 million set aside for rookies, leaving only $15 million under

Under the radar players, such as TE Delanie Walker, WR Brandon Gibson, QB Chase Daniels, Safety Dwan Landry and LB Bart Scott are better possibilities

Buddy has already stated we won't make a big splash day 1.

Tis' True

Boy. Matching a need with an available FA and calling yourself a source. Neat trick

Tis' True

Dude.

Get a grip.

This site is using Incarcerated Bob as their source.

Remember Incarcerated Bob?

http://forums.twobil...ate-bills-info/

and ultimately....Tis' True

All those players are linked, but alot of those players want upwards of TOO MUCH!

Meaning, Greg Jennings is on record for wanting $12 mill per season, Mike Wallace is on record for wanting similar to what Dwayne Bowe received and Laron Landry is ball parked at $6-7 million per year.

Granted, the Buffalo Bills are in an area of the $20 million under the cap...They will have $5-6 million set aside for rookies, leaving only $15 million under

Under the radar players, such as TE Delanie Walker, WR Brandon Gibson, QB Chase Daniels, Safety Dwan Landry and LB Bart Scott are better possibilities

I agree with you. I expect some players like this to be signed. Chase Daniels is interesting, but he really has no track record at all, other than preseason. He has thrown 9 passes in 4 regular seasons in the NFL, but I suppose based on his preseason performances, he could be of some interest to a QB-starved team in a year where there are more questions than answers in the draft.

Seeing is believing! And from what ive seen last 15 years....we suck! Thats that! Until im proven wrong otherwise, i have NO faith in what this franchise is doing! NONE.....

Sounds like a lonely place my friend. Dare to dream! Reach for the stars! Close your eyes and let Russ be your guide to a new and better place! Yes Marauder, there is a shining city on a lake...with a franchise quarterback with a playoff game to win.....just BILLEVE!

Edited by Green Lightning

I'm all for free agent signings but I'd rather go after the second tier guys. I'll take two out of three WRs from Devery Henderson, Barden and Hixon. I'd sign Fred Davis AND Delanie Walker at TE. Release Chandler. And finally draft a QB in the first, either Geno, EJ or Matt will suffice. The rest of the draft I go all defense.

Seeing is believing! And from what ive seen last 15 years....we suck! Thats that! Until im proven wrong otherwise, i have NO faith in what this franchise is doing! NONE.....

Hey, I'd almost be happy if at least they try to sign some of them, and land one of them.The Bills have so many holes after 3 years of screw ups by Nix,and Band-aid after band-aid philosophy . I'm not entirely convinced he even knows what players would help the team the most.

Anyway, here is hoping Marrone knows what he wants and goes and gets them.

He never said that. He said we might not big players on day one

pretty thin line between the two.

it is pretty obvious we won't be making a big hit on day 1. We don't have the caproom to over pay for any of these top guys. They are going to be grabbing affordable stop gap players for the most part, and if they are lucky, they will get a couple decent starters that we can afford. With that said, no way do Jennings or Wallace wear a bills uniform this season.

This should almost be a banable offense. I am sick of people using a link to cite their source which uses another link to cite their source cited by yet another source that leads back to Luke Russerts Mom, who goes by Incarcerated Bob... which should not be mistaken for blob, because Bianca Wilfork has nothing to do with this.

pretty thin line between the two

it is pretty obvious we won't be making a big hit on day 1. We don't have the caproom to over pay for any of these top guys. They are going to be grabbing affordable stop gap players for the most part, and if they are lucky, they will get a couple decent starters that we can afford. With that said, no way do Jennings or Wallace wear a bills uniform this season.

They have cap room. The question is will Fitz restructure to create even more? They will land a big fish.

Edited by seq004

Dude.

Get a grip.

This site is using Incarcerated Bob as their source.

Remember Incarcerated Bob?

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/156263-incarcerated-bob-to-fabricate-bills-info/

The hate people have for this guy is hilarious. Especially when we all laud Tim Graham who...while a good reporter...is by all accounts a total douchebag to anyone who dares challenge his mighty position

The hate people have for this guy is hilarious. Especially when we all laud Tim Graham who...while a good reporter...is by all accounts a total douchebag to anyone who dares challenge his mighty position

What label would you give Bob? A blowhard ego maniac chest pounding loud mouth who won't even let you challenge his opinion because he will not let you even speak because he's too busy to tell you how awesome he is?

Compare him to Coach Sal, look how Sal got respect. He earned. He listened, he spoke with people, he stated valid opinions, he broke news when he could, and most importantly, did not rub your face in his being right.

There is class and their isn't.

I'm all for free agent signings but I'd rather go after the second tier guys. I'll take two out of three WRs from Devery Henderson, Barden and Hixon. I'd sign Fred Davis AND Delanie Walker at TE. Release Chandler. And finally draft a QB in the first, either Geno, EJ or Matt will suffice. The rest of the draft I go all defense.

I am also hoping for well sorted mid tier players scored in Free agent marketplace . A good few guys available at all our need positions right now.

Those that are budget conscious need to keep in mind we need to sign a couple more of our own or add to the Needs list.

Such as Rinehart and possibly Leodis.

I favor all defense in the draft every year but... there are some nice receiving options once you have your qb in hand.