Bills In New Orleans 2013

aussiew

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friendly reminder that the hotels' reservation deadline is TOMORROW, Wed. Sept. 25. http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/156196-bills-in-new-orleans-2013/page__st__20?do=findComment&comment=2792034

I actually have no idea if there are still rooms or anything, but if anyone has any updates maybe they can chime in. I booked for the Best Western with no problem last week.

Edited by Cereal

OH ****! Tropical Storm Karen poised to go over top of New Orleans. Tropical Storm Warning/Hurricane Watch is in effect.

NO NO NO NO NO NO

Bwahhh ahhh ahhh.... First Katrina, now Karen. Someone doesn't want Bills fans in New Orleans.

Bwahhh ahhh ahhh.... First Katrina, now Karen. Someone doesn't want Bills fans in New Orleans.

This one wont be too bad. I just went to the store and there was still tons of batteries, water, etc... Last year (Isaac) was much more threatening. This one will just bring a little wind and a good deal of rain. I just hope the power isn't out long.

This one wont be too bad. I just went to the store and there was still tons of batteries, water, etc... Last year (Isaac) was much more threatening. This one will just bring a little wind and a good deal of rain. I just hope the power isn't out long.

Batten down the hatches!

I am calling TOMORROW to cancel my Sunday night stay at the Best Western St. Christopher (decided to only stay downtown Saturday night). If it benefits any of you to snag that room, let me know soon and we can work something out!

Go Bills!

Edit: Thanks Diane and NOLA Backers for organizing! Looks to be a great weekend.

Edited by Cereal

I am calling TOMORROW to cancel my Sunday night stay at the Best Western St. Christopher (decided to only stay downtown Saturday night). If it benefits any of you to snag that room, let me know soon and we can work something out!

Go Bills!

Edit: Thanks Diane and NOLA Backers for organizing! Looks to be a great weekend.

Being ready to catch my airport shuttle at 4AM Monday morning is gonna suck big time that's for sure