Bills In New Orleans 2013

aussiew

Great day...got in early and hit Willie Maes for lunch, headed down to Magazine to do some shopping and drinking.

Wife wanted to go to Royal to a gallery she bought some art in a while ago...ended up with some more!

Hit the Pearl for a quick half dozen, back in the room getting ready for a Sazarac at the Roosevelt, dinner at tableau, GDA 2 at the Three muses after dinner .

Btw all, the the Red Bull Street festival looks walkable form the Qtr.post-5430-0-58173700-1382740239_thumb.jpg

Edited by plenzmd1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great day...got in early and hit Willie Maes for lunch, headed down to Magazine to do some shopping and drinking.

Wife wanted to go to Royal to a gallery she bought some art in a while ago...ended up with some more!

Hit the Pearl for a quick half dozen, back in the room getting ready for a Sazarac at the Roosevelt, dinner at tableau, GDA 2 at the Three muses after dinner .

Btw all, the the Red Bull Street festival looks walkable form the Qtr.post-5430-0-58173700-1382740239_thumb.jpg

Well, was Willie Maes good?

Plenz- enjoy - your doing the weekend right!

Don't want to sound like a prick....but gad damn this is the best town in the world!!!

Roosevelt little crowded, but cool. Sazarec was awesome. Wifey poo even stole me a glass !

Tableau was okay...

Three Muses was kickin.....GDA awesome. Thank you for who ever recommended , even had a quick beer with GDA. Good dude, even if he did not see the virtues of being a Bills Fan.

Can't wait till tomorrow....what a great town

Well, was Willie Maes good?

Dude three pieces fried chicken with the butter beans....bettern then everything outside of sex

Edited by plenzmd1

Commander's Palace is still excellent--went last night with my dad after the Quarter and WWII Museum. I haven't been back in about a decade, but good to see New Orleans is still a great city.

Saw tons of Bills fans here yesterday. Here's hoping we bring our team some luck!

Glad to hear the show went well. GDA is such a great entertainer. I always point visitors his direction.

The dude is just New Orleans personified.

Saint, again thx for the recommendation , every body in our group had a blast there ....never would have made it there without your recommendation!

If you go down to the Steet Kings today...I will be the whitest of white dudes in my Vineyard Vines finest from head to toe. So if you see a dude with a white shirt with a whale logo....make sure you say high.

Very least, let's meet in Champions Square before the game, I owe you a beer!

Just sent you a pm as well

Edited by plenzmd1