T.J. Moe - WR - Missouri

This guy has been a good player for Missouri. He's not tremendously fast, but incredibly quick. He is also strong. He benched 26 reps, and is the only guy in the combine who broke the 4 second barrier in the shuttle, and had the quickest cone time.

He is a little under 6', weighs 204. Great slot receiver.

I don't know if he'll be drafted, but he will be playing on Sundays.

rather have Ryan Swope.

As would 99% of the world. The question is, would you rather have Swope, taking him in round 2 (possibly rd 1) or Moe, taking him in round 6-7. Moe has better value IMO. I looked Swope. I don't want him in the 1st or 2nd, and there's a good chance that's where he's getting drafted. It's similar to saying, "I like Pierre Garçon, but I'd rather have Jordy Nelson. Nelson was a sure fire 1st or 2nd rd pick. Garçon a relative unknown, but possessing good skill. Personally, I'd rather have the guy that outplays his draft position. If Swope is our 2nd round pick, I'm not happy about it. If moe is our 6th round pick, im happy about it. Of course, if Swope and Moe were both available in round 5, if take Swope, but that won't be the case. I'm not sure how much I like Swope as a 2nd rd pick.

As would 99% of the world. The question is, would you rather have Swope, taking him in round 2 (possibly rd 1) or Moe, taking him in round 6-7. Moe has better value IMO. I looked Swope. I don't want him in the 1st or 2nd, and there's a good chance that's where he's getting drafted. It's similar to saying, "I like Pierre Garçon, but I'd rather have Jordy Nelson. Nelson was a sure fire 1st or 2nd rd pick. Garçon a relative unknown, but possessing good skill. Personally, I'd rather have the guy that outplays his draft position. If Swope is our 2nd round pick, I'm not happy about it. If moe is our 6th round pick, im happy about it. Of course, if Swope and Moe were both available in round 5, if take Swope, but that won't be the case. I'm not sure how much I like Swope as a 2nd rd pick.

But, is he open when he's covered?

Maybe the 1st time ever I have agreed with you. :thumbsup: I love Swope and think he is Welker Jr. He made an average QB like Tannehill into a 1st rounder. He would be a great pick in the 3rd or later but I think we might have bigger needs though.

I knew you'd come around :flirt:

Now about that Tannehill thing ...

Rather have Conner Vernon

That dude has super hands.

Lets just say Swope was better with Tannehill than with Johny Football.

and he is way better than Gabert, please

I said he is slightly better than Gabbert. It is worth noting that Gabbert did threw 12 tds and 11 ints as rookie, which was better than RT. http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13987/blaine-gabbert Tannehill still has a long way to go. There's some potential there though.