What ever happened to Levi Brown???

KGUNBILLS

Troy was one of my favorite college teams to watch a few years back. I thought Levi was tough, and could hold his own... Once he was drafted, Levi brown looked very promising in the practices that I saw. I don't believe he got a fair one from Chabuddy.

If they put Levi in we would have won state, kid threw a ball over a mountain once!

I thought he really deserved a chance... he was definitely getting better and Learning. EASILY twice the arm of Aaron Corpse...

Gailey sure F___ed a lot of people over to earn Fitz's trust. I'm glad that chit finally caught up with him. He doesn't deserve another job in the NFL.

That's pretty much what I remember too. Was really starting to look the part out there, dynamic and accurate. Reminded me of hasselback in Seattle. Then they cut him and gave the backup job to thigpen. Chan and buddy are so parochial about protecting their "guys" it was just disgusting

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I was going over QB's in past drafts, and wondered what Happened to Levi? I remember looking at his stats when he was drafted and thinking how impressive. He threw for a ton of yardage in a bowl game. It seems like he was never given a legitimate shot after Brohm was acquired. Just looking ahead a little bit, might be just the kind of QB Buffalo might be looking for once again. Maybe he was never any good. I'm not really sure. Anyone have any thoughts or comments???

Ever hear of Google? Try it