Voter Fraud Never Happens

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Madison "government ought to be so consituted as to protect the minority of the opulent against the majority."

John Jay "those who own the country ought to govern it."

I want to take the power away from those who seek to crush the majority and who only govern to protect their self-interest.

No, you want to live in a country where you're watching "Ow! My Balls!" while watering your plants with Brawndo.

The funniest part of this whole article is where she admits to voting more than once for Obama and then claims that she in no way committed voter fraud.

Agreed.

But didn't she also vote in her grand-daughter's name as well as by mail in ballot. If she had a photo ID she may have been caught. I didn't go back a read the whole article again so I'm not totally sure.

Nope. Absentee ballots in all cases. No Photo ID requirement is going to catch that!

James Madison "government ought to be so consituted as to protect the minority of the opulent against the majority."

John Jay "those who own the country ought to govern it."

I want to take the power away from those who seek to crush the majority and who only govern to protect their self-interest.

The Democratic & Republican party have failed miserably.

That must be the single largest deviation from context I've ever read anywhere.

Edit your post to demonstrate the framework, or I'm going to slap you around like a little girl.

You have claimed to be both a staunch conservative and a liberterian. While they are not mutually exclusive, your motives are in question. Are you against the republic and for a rule of the majority or are you a conservative or libertarian?

I am only in favor of free markets with no government interference. As for government I am in favor of direct democracy where majority rules.

Our government is broken and serves the interests of the well connected either rich or poor. I believe in government to the extent that it is controlled by we the people. As Jefferson said & advocated its is our duty to overthrow a tyrannical government.

Do you choose live in denial or are you a masochist?

No, you want to live in a country where you're watching "Ow! My Balls!" while watering your plants with Brawndo.

I hate Mr. O & all of DC. You love DC so much you put it in your damn avatar. You can't survive without being able to suck off the government tit that is DC. How much social security, Medicare does your old butt need? Get a job as a Walmart greeter or go to the old folks home old man.

Brawndo...isn't that Mike Judge's crop feeder in the movie Idiocracy?

Edited by BigCountryBills

so ok theres one

now lets make it way harder for everybody to vote. that will solve the problem

What's so hard about flashing your driver's license or a free picture I.D.? If they care enough to vote they should care enough that someone committing voter fraud isn't negating their vote. Argue that.

Edited by 3rdnlng

so ok theres one

now lets make it way harder for everybody to vote. that will solve the problem

right. and one mental defect gets ahold of his mother's guns and shoots up a school

now lets make it way harder for everybody to legally posses firearms. that will solve the problem

ive never had a problem with requiring ids for voting. its the shenanigans republicans have been pulling with last minute law changes, closing polling places, and reducing early voting that disgust me. thankfully that crap backfired on their immoral asses as it just pissed people off and drove many to vote for obama despite being dissatisfied with him

reminder: i didnt vote for obama, i dont think he deserved another term on his own merit, i voted for the only sane republican. but i am extremely glad the voters bitchslapped the republicans for those very unamerican dirty tricks. serves the douchbags right

right. and one mental defect gets ahold of his mother's guns and shoots up a school

now lets make it way harder for everybody to legally posses firearms. that will solve the problem

im a supporter of gun rights. but i still dont have any problem with reducing clip sizes, restricting access to the more dangerous weapons that make it easier to conduct mass killings, or increasing the registration requirements. we have a serious problem with gun violence in this country and if it takes more steps for us to get our guns in order to provide audit trails that helps track down illegal gun usage im all for it

lets face it, weve historically had it too easy. i realize its uncomfortable to give up something that weve always had, but super easy access to guns is part of the problem. we wont be able to stop criminals from getting and using their guns illegally, but at least we can make it harder for them to use legit guns and get away with it. im ok with giving up some easy access to get that done

ive never had a problem with requiring ids for voting.

its the shenanigans republicans have been pulling with last minute law changes, closing polling places, and reducing early voting that disgust me. thankfully that crap backfired on their immoral asses as it just pissed people off and drove many to vote for obama despite being dissatisfied with him

Link ?

lmao. priceless

It's common knowledge, in the Buffalo area, that you're a known sex offender (child rape).

And no, I won't provide any sources, or documentation. My bare assertion that it's common knowledge makes any contest of my facts laughable. You rape children, and we all know that you do. No other evidence is necessary.