Voter Fraud Never Happens

being so lazy as to not search a 2 page thread....since I'm tired and about to hit the sack...did anyone post a link to the Arizona lady who committed voter fraud to prove voter fraud happens and got stopped voting and arrested for it?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's common knowledge, in the Buffalo area, that you're a known sex offender (child rape).

And no, I won't provide any sources, or documentation. My bare assertion that it's common knowledge makes any contest of my facts laughable. You rape children, and we all know that you do. No other evidence is necessary.

lmao. what in the hell are you talking about. if this is a joke i dont get it. and if its not a joke youve either got the wrong guy or theres something seriously wrong with you

lmao. what in the hell are you talking about. if this is a joke i dont get it. and if its not a joke youve either got the wrong guy or theres something seriously wrong with you

My larger point, missed by you, is that being asked to source your claims is far from laughable.

The burden of proof falls to the man making the claims. Provide proof of your claims, or you create an environment where proof is unnecessary.

I trust you realize that this position is pretty much indefensible... You made the point, back it up

oh i see now, you are trying to make the point that republicans did not try to hinder the voting of segments of the population that were likely to vote democratic

thats like asking me to provide sources for evidence smoking causes cancer

youre either ignoring the reality on purpose or youre just plain ignorant. go look it up yourself if its the latter, that information is out there

ive told you many times, i dont play your stupid partisan gotcha games. you can call me anything you want, im immune to those kinds of taunts. im going to keep representing truth as i see it and respond to intelligent differences of opinion only. if i dont respond to you, well you can figure out why

Even the casual observer got this one.

yeah i blanked out there for a minute. i blame the new bottle of orange cream vodka. and obama

oh i see now, you are trying to make the point that republicans did not try to hinder the voting of segments of the population that were likely to vote democratic

youre either ignoring the reality on purpose or youre just plain ignorant. go look it up yourself if its the latter, that information is out there

ive told you many times, i dont play your stupid partisan gotcha games. you can call me anything you want, im immune to those kinds of taunts. im going to keep representing truth as i see it and respond to intelligent differences of opinion only. if i dont respond to you, well you can figure out why

"Partisan gotcha games"...

Really?

You couldn't find ten links to sources citing credible studies completed by doctors and scientists documenting the dangers of smoking in thirty seconds?

Answer me this question: are you uniquely unaware of Google and similar search engines, or are you the laziest !@#$ on the planet?

"Partisan gotcha games"...

Really?

You couldn't find ten links to sources citing credible studies completed by doctors and scientists documenting the dangers of smoking in thirty seconds?

Answer me this question: are you uniquely unaware of Google and similar search engines, or are you the laziest !@#$ on the planet?

You're wasting your time.

He doesn't have to back up his (imagined) beliefs !!!........................Everybody just knows they're true don't they ???..................lol

Its common knowledge that the Republicans did (fill in the blank)................why should I have to supply any evidence or links ? ?

Those are just "games"

at least for non-adults..................

yeah i blanked out there for a minute. i blame the new bottle of orange cream vodka. and obama

Orange Cream Vodka? Oh my. Even drunk to the seventh degree, you don't claim you drink flavored vodka x2. CGF is reading this and saying that you should get the ovaltine out of your vagina. You should get together with Richard Simmons and discuss Michelle's new bangs.

i already admitted im partially gay. not sexually but culturally. orange creme vodka and pink shirts. im ok with the feminine side of my masculinity

what did they call it on southpark? metrosexual, that was it. im metrosexual

Well, we might call it meatrosexual. :w00t:

We aren't going to be paying ourselves. Creating a fully automated branch could also open the door for the private sector like Diebold to develop the technology. I don't see why if this could be used to eventually rid ourselves of the Senate, House or both.

Technology has automated the private sector, it's time to downsize the bloated pig that is the U.S. govt.

I've often thought that ATM's could be used for voting machines. On voting day, you put in your debit card and have the option to vote if you want to. For people with no ATM cards they can get a special voter ATM card from their local registrar.

This concept of a virtual democract/unviersal sufferage is not a new thing. I don't know how "libertarian" it is.

In college, I recall a "law" being passed that this fat kid couldn't walk around with no shirt on in common areas or he had to pay a fine. Besides being hysterical, which was the main reason it was passed, it was a huge infringement on his personal rights to do as wished in his own living space.

The potential for trolling/vendettas/idiocy abouding alone is a good reason to stick with a Republic. What's to stop a bunch of people from passing a real law that says you have to buy health insurance from whom an unelected committee selects?

Oh...wait...