That contract of Fitzpatrick's is killing us.

Tipster19

Anyhoo, I better get going because today is my birthday and I got **** to do but I just want to say that this is one of the best I ever gotten myself, ranting on this putrid !@#$ing franchise that's been breaking my balls for the last 13 !@#$ing years.

Thirteen years!!! Try fifty plus!!! Oh yeah there was that team in the 60s that after riding Gilchrist to two championships, they unload him!! WTF!! F@&$ink Saban!!! And then he quits!! Then let's trade Lamonica for Tom NO F*#=ING shoulders Flores!!!

"Lets hire John Rauch, that will teach that SOB Davis for stealing Lamonica". Rauch wanted to make OJ a wide receiver A WIDE RECEIVER!!!! Saban returns and quits again!!!!

In comes Knox out goes Knox. Oh I know why Fergy throws so many interceptions! It is because the helmets are white. Oh and then Kay F@&$ing Stephenson!! I thought Kay Stephenson was the fat lady that sang before Flyers games!! Oh he was the fat lady alright!!!

Then Levy and Polian, just when I thought I was out they pull me back in!! They'd win and they'd win just to rip my heart out by losing Super Bowl after Super Bowl after Super Bowl after Super Bowl!!!!

Thirteen years my a$$!!!

Happy Birthday

Well people are always saying how Sully "hits the nail on the head." Sully was on his "Ralph is cheap" bender at the time. So how did that work out, Jer?

PTR

Sullivan criticized Ralph more on the provincial manner in which he managed the organization than he did about the lack of money he spent. JS was spot on criticizing the football staff he personally hired. He too often stayed within his very limited circle to make his hires. In additon, the structure of this bumbling organization was established by the owner. There is no one else to blame on that issue.

When a franchise has struggled to be competitive for a generation or more in a system designed for parity and the owner is still clinging to his own failed judgment then the criticisms directed toward the owner from multiple directions is justified. Just because Sullivan takes pride in his own irrassibility it doesn't mean that he is wrong in his judgments about the owner and organization.

Who in the world structured that !@#$ing ****!!!! Who?! Who?! Who??!!! That's the SOB should get his ass booted right out of town, especially that we use the "cash to cap" !@#$ing theory! !@#$ that ****, let's spend Ralph's money while he's still around, he can't take it with him and I bet that if we ever won a stinking freaking Super Bowl while he was still alive he'd get over dropping the big duckies for a championship team. Matter of fact give me his checkbook and tell Ralphie that there's a HUGE (that's right, I work for Fuccillo Kia down here in Florida) bingo game going on up in Canada, I'll get this **** handled by the weekend.

While I'm at it I'm gonna get Landry & Bell in addition to re-signing Byrd, Levitre and McKelvin. That's right bitches, we're going to have the baddest ass secondary in the league, coupled with a pissed off Mario. Throw in the 2 beasts (Williams & Dareus)that we have in the middle and we have the recipe for a dynasty type defense if we can just draft the **** out of LBs. Btw, if that Anderson doesn't get his **** together then I'm gonna boot his ass off the team also, we don't need this ****, either play or beat it.

Now for QB, what the gum are we going to do here??!!! If Fitzpatrick doesn't restructure then we should just drag his furry little ass down to Town Square and flog the **** out of him and then boot him too, just for principle. Teach his ass for throwing all those red zone picks last year. Jerk! I don't want to interrupt this post/rant and risk losing it because I'm doing it off an IPhone and it's been pretty torturous composing it and I'm rolling pretty good right now but I'm gonna check New Orleans' roster and see if there isn't something that we scrape out of there for some kind of decent back-up QB. Hopefully they'll be franchise friendly because of Marrone, Maroon or whatever the fuk his name is! He's got to be good for something, right??!

Anyhoo, I better get going because today is my birthday and I got **** to do but I just want to say that this is one of the best I ever gotten myself, ranting on this putrid !@#$ing franchise that's been breaking my balls for the last 13 !@#$ing years. Btw, don't say anything to Ralphie Boy or Russie Pooh about this yet, I'm gonna sneak up on the old boy during nap time and rob his wallet. Come Monday there will be a new sheriff in town and his name is Sheriff !@#$ing Kick-Ass, I'm done with this ****!

I remember my first line of coke.

So if I read you right, you are not happy with Fitz' Contract?

Ya think??!!! Lol! No, not at all, it might cost us big time this.

Put down the bath salts and step away from the keyboard...

Why, can't a brother catch a buzz on his birthday??!!! Lol!

Wasn't Fitz a finance major?

No, more like a finance genius, especially compared to the box of rocks who gave him that contract!

soooooooooooo...we're not happy? :rolleyes:

No, not by a long shot but thanks for stirring up bad feelings for me again on my birthday! Lol! Man, I need another drink!

This. Happy Birthday.

Thanks brother, I appreciate that. I'm glad that you got my off kilter humor.

That rant was classic. Happy B-day.

Thanks again brother, it could have been better if it wasn't for this IPhone torture.

Anyhoo, I better get going because today is my birthday and I got **** to do but I just want to say that this is one of the best I ever gotten myself, ranting on this putrid !@#$ing franchise that's been breaking my balls for the last 13 !@#$ing years.

Thirteen years!!! Try fifty plus!!! Oh yeah there was that team in the 60s that after riding Gilchrist to two championships, they unload him!! WTF!! F@&$ink Saban!!! And then he quits!! Then let's trade Lamonica for Tom NO F*#=ING shoulders Flores!!!

"Lets hire John Rauch, that will teach that SOB Davis for stealing Lamonica". Rauch wanted to make OJ a wide receiver A WIDE RECEIVER!!!! Saban returns and quits again!!!!

In comes Knox out goes Knox. Oh I know why Fergy throws so many interceptions! It is because the helmets are white. Oh and then Kay F@&$ing Stephenson!! I thought Kay Stephenson was the fat lady that sang before Flyers games!! Oh he was the fat lady alright!!!

Then Levy and Polian, just when I thought I was out they pull me back in!! They'd win and they'd win just to rip my heart out by losing Super Bowl after Super Bowl after Super Bowl after Super Bowl!!!!

Thirteen years my a$$!!!

Happy Birthday

Thanks for the birthday wish, this post was actually one of my highlights today. Man, I need a hobby or something! Lol! Btw, I've been a hardcore fan since 1973, it's just that these last 13 years are getting hard to swallow, especially with the QB position still being so unsettled.

That Kelsey contract is killing us. So is that super duper, wildcat, WR, KR persons contract.

That's a point that I failed to mentioned. I couldn't agree more with you on that brother!

I remember my first line of coke.

Sadly this wasn't drug induced. Man, I wished it was, the reality of it is killing me!

Great rant, Tipster ! Laugher.gifLaugher.gifLaugher.gif

Happy birthday, man. smiley_celabratin.gifsmiley_celabratin.gifsmiley_celabratin.gif

jb

Hahahahaha! Thanks brother, I really do wish that I could have spent more time on it, it would have been much better. I was hoping that more of the other posters would have jumped in and added to it. Oh well. Hey but thanks for the birthday wish! Lol!

Well people are always saying how Sully "hits the nail on the head." Sully was on his "Ralph is cheap" bender at the time. So how did that work out, Jer?

PTR

I hear you...And maybe it's just me...But honestly I could really care less what Sully's opinion is, or what anybody says about Sully one way or the other...It bores me...He's really kind of irrelevant ..Not to say that I don't enjoy some of his takes every now and again...But in the grand scheme of thing who cares? B-)

Hahahahaha! Thanks brother, I really do wish that I could have spent more time on it, it would have been much better. I was hoping that more of the other posters would have jumped in and added to it. Oh well. Hey but thanks for the birthday wish! Lol!

I dunno man, that was a tough act to follow so I'm not all that surprised !

jb

Who in the world structured that !@#$ing ****!!!! Who?! Who?! Who??!!! That's the SOB should get his ass booted right out of town, especially that we use the "cash to cap" !@#$ing theory! !@#$ that ****, let's spend Ralph's money while he's still around, he can't take it with him and I bet that if we ever won a stinking freaking Super Bowl while he was still alive he'd get over dropping the big duckies for a championship team. Matter of fact give me his checkbook and tell Ralphie that there's a HUGE (that's right, I work for Fuccillo Kia down here in Florida) bingo game going on up in Canada, I'll get this **** handled by the weekend.

While I'm at it I'm gonna get Landry & Bell in addition to re-signing Byrd, Levitre and McKelvin. That's right bitches, we're going to have the baddest ass secondary in the league, coupled with a pissed off Mario. Throw in the 2 beasts (Williams & Dareus)that we have in the middle and we have the recipe for a dynasty type defense if we can just draft the **** out of LBs. Btw, if that Anderson doesn't get his **** together then I'm gonna boot his ass off the team also, we don't need this ****, either play or beat it.

Now for QB, what the gum are we going to do here??!!! If Fitzpatrick doesn't restructure then we should just drag his furry little ass down to Town Square and flog the **** out of him and then boot him too, just for principle. Teach his ass for throwing all those red zone picks last year. Jerk! I don't want to interrupt this post/rant and risk losing it because I'm doing it off an IPhone and it's been pretty torturous composing it and I'm rolling pretty good right now but I'm gonna check New Orleans' roster and see if there isn't something that we scrape out of there for some kind of decent back-up QB. Hopefully they'll be franchise friendly because of Marrone, Maroon or whatever the fuk his name is! He's got to be good for something, right??!

Anyhoo, I better get going because today is my birthday and I got **** to do but I just want to say that this is one of the best I ever gotten myself, ranting on this putrid !@#$ing franchise that's been breaking my balls for the last 13 !@#$ing years. Btw, don't say anything to Ralphie Boy or Russie Pooh about this yet, I'm gonna sneak up on the old boy during nap time and rob his wallet. Come Monday there will be a new sheriff in town and his name is Sheriff !@#$ing Kick-Ass, I'm done with this ****!

And i've got 3 warnings , hell this dude had 3 + in the first paragraph !!

So is Mario Williams. His HISTORIC contract yielded a whopping 10.5 sacks (tied for 17th in the NFL). Who's overpaid again? :bag:

Am I the only person who thinks that 10.5 sacks from a guy who was hampered by injury most of the season & who played on a horrible D might be indicative of being well worth the massive contract if he can play unhampered by injury in a good D system?

Am I the only person who thinks that 10.5 sacks from a guy who was hampered by injury most of the season & who played on a horrible D might be indicative of being well worth the massive contract if he can play unhampered by injury in a good D system?

Not at all, I was thinking the exact same thing. I think that the guy is a beast and is going to have a monster season.

So is Mario Williams. His HISTORIC contract yielded a whopping 10.5 sacks (tied for 17th in the NFL). Who's overpaid again? :bag:

Dude, 10.5 sacks on this hot mess of a defense in 2012 is a real achievement. Mario is fine. It's the LBs that are the problem.

Nope.

Agree with you and the others who feel similarly.

:lol:

Apparently, it was the logical decision to make at the time.

Why ? Fitz had won 5 games against some crappy opponents, except for the win against the Patriots. The Bills had yet to play a single AFC East game outside of the win against the Pats. They could have simply waited the season and worst case may have ended up paying another Million a year if he had a better season. The Bills did not peel the onion to see if Fitz was the real reason for those wins and they would have found out that he was still an inconsistent QB.

Dude, 10.5 sacks on this hot mess of a defense in 2012 is a real achievement. Mario is fine. It's the LBs that are the problem.

Nope.

+1. Especially when there was literally no support from the other end. When Bruce Smith was racking up those sacks, Phil Hansen would hold down the fort on those 1-on-1 match ups...There is no Phil Hansen on this team. Chris Kelsay cannot even hold Hansen's Jock...And to make it worse, the DTs were simply porous. I think Williams had a good season. The only one thing I was disappointed slightly was his leadership, but then I really did not expect much, because he clearly told that to the team and the fans (at the time of signing) that he is not going to be the vocal leader of the team. He simply will lead by his actions.