Bills resign OL Colin Brown

SRivRoc

Championship!

I know the Bills have a plan, but so far we've released our top 2 tacklers from last season and re-signed a backup guard - way to fire up the fan base....

i know, I know, we need to do some rebuilding and get on the right track and the new regime is going to do it - this time it's going to be different - really.....

Championship!

I know the Bills have a plan, but so far we've released our top 2 tacklers from last season and re-signed a backup guard - way to fire up the fan base....

i know, I know, we need to do some rebuilding and get on the right track and the new regime is going to do it - this time it's going to be different - really.....

Free agency hasn't started yet. The draft isn't until April. And they are going to meet with Byrd's people at the combine to work on a new deal. I'm sure they will also talk to Levitre and his reps as well.

So really, what else did you expect or want them to do?

Championship!

You're not the first, and unfortunately you won't be the last, fan to throw out the "top two tacklers" stat as if it's evidence the Bills are getting rid of great players. Which is a shame, because anyone who REALLY watches the games understands that while Barnett and Wilson were "productive" in terms of tackle statistics, they were hardly impact players.

Now, on the topic at hand -- if Marrone, a former O-lineman, likes Brown enough to support re-signing the guy, that's got to be a good thing.