Fred Jackson update

Beerball

It gets old when every single Bills information becomes where someone has to throw it in Fitz's face. They never attack the defense, or the poor play there. Just Fitz.

IRT fumbling: It was not a problem in his career prior to last season - shirely something has happened

It gets old when every single Bills information becomes where someone has to throw it in Fitz's face. They never attack the defense, or the poor play there. Just Fitz.

IRT fumbling: It was not a problem in his career prior to last season - shirely something has happened

Just a reminder and reality-check TBD'rs: Our team sucked last year because the Defense sucked! . . . Don't get caught mindlessly drinking the "its all about replacing Fitz" Kool Aid and stupidity.

Edited by CSBill

The qb can't throw deep. Cj does need block better. Fred is good. But he did have a few key fumbles last year.

The QB can throw deep. Just don't expect the pass to be on target.

Now if he can stop the pesky fumbling problem

I do not remember Fred Jackson having such a fumbling problem like he had last season.

I hope that it was just an anomaly.

Just a reminder and reality-check TBD'rs: Our team sucked last year because the Defense sucked! . . . Don't get caught mindlessly drinking the "its all about replacing Fitz" Kool Aid and stupidity.

The team sucked all the way around. The defense sucked and I blame Wannstache. The offense sucked and I blame Fitz. They were equally bad.

The fall in production for old running backs is fast and furious. My bet he will be out of the league in 2014. I hope he gets about 500 rushing and 300 recieving yards in a back-up role next year. But I fear it will be closer to 300 rushing, 9-10 games played and end the year on IR assuming he makes it out of pre-season unhurt. They won't draft a RB but they will sign one or two UDFA's to compete with choice and hope they get lucky.