Lets make a bet that.....

billsfan_34

The Bills don't make the playoffs for a 14th straight season. We are that bad. At least were good at something I suppose. Everyone will start drinking the kool aid this off season and yep, I certainly have been guilty of it as well. Bottom line Buddy boy hasn't shown anyone the baby. At this point its really comical. Anyways I would like to know how many of you will billieve or won't!!!!

The Bills don't make the playoffs for a 14th straight season. We are that bad. At least were good at something I suppose. Everyone will start drinking the kool aid this off season and yep, I certainly have been guilty of it as well. Bottom line Buddy boy hasn't shown anyone the baby. At this point its really comical. Anyways I would like to know how many of you will billieve or won't!!!!

not this year no way. but reduced #of blowouts and much more fun than last year. should be interesting to see the lineups. Dramatic change i suspect. much for the better.

I always billieve. no matter what.

Easier to bet that you will be spitting bile no matter what happens.

I'm predicting Super Bowl :nana:

I'm predicting Super Bowl :nana:

If you really are that stupid you could make a ton of money. Vegas books have the Bills 100 to 1 they won't make the superbowl. You should put ten grand on the Bills to make it. If you're right you would win $1 million dollars on that 10K bet. Go for it dude, have some nads, you could become a MILLIONAIRE! :doh::blush:

If you really are that stupid you could make a ton of money. Vegas books have the Bills 100 to 1 they won't make the superbowl. You should put ten grand on the Bills to make it. If you're right you would win $1 million dollars on that 10K bet. Go for it dude, have some nads, you could become a MILLIONAIRE! :doh::blush:

That....hurt my feelings :cry: