I don't like U2, but....

Just Jack

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haaaaaaa..............leave the better out and just use beyonce instead.............

such as

[over rated woman image here]

She's not all that bro. There are many many better looking women. And many of them actually sing, too.

"Bono was in an NFL conference room with Collins, Steeg, then-commissioner Paul Tagliabue, chief operating officer Roger Goodell and Patriots owner Robert Kraft"

WTF???

I just shook my head reading this. What is the reason for that???

Edited by jboyst62

I meant why, what, how is Kraft there?! It was just funny that the Pats end up playing in that Super Bowl.

Even funnier that the Boston Globe writer said it was the best half time show ever...

A few months later "the tuck rule" was invented . Coincidence? I think not.

I meant why, what, how is Kraft there?! It was just funny that the Pats end up playing in that Super Bowl.

Even funnier that the Boston Globe writer said it was the best half time show ever...

Kraft? You mean an owner that's one of the best planner/negotiators in the league and has a media background including being viacom/cbs board member helping to plan a halftime show that i dont recall but may have even been on CBS?

Kraft? You mean an owner that's one of the best planner/negotiators in the league and has a media background including being viacom/cbs board member helping to plan a halftime show that i dont recall but may have even been on CBS?

Yep. I see it as a conflict of interest. I do not care if he owned CBS and was the czar of TV, he had no business in that meeting, nor did any mediator. I would be just as disappointed had the NFL thought about building a new studio so they brought in Arthur Blank...

Yep. I see it as a conflict of interest. I do not care if he owned CBS and was the czar of TV, he had no business in that meeting, nor did any mediator. I would be just as disappointed had the NFL thought about building a new studio so they brought in Arthur Blank...

What about the half time band is related to his football interests? Explain the conflict and related detriments.

Certainly meetings where this could be true but "who do we get for halftime?" Really isn't that bad.

Edited by NoSaint

What about the half time band is related to his football interests? Explain the conflict and related detriments.

Certainly meetings where this could be true but "who do we get for halftime?" Really isn't that bad.

Just too close to comfort, especially in hindsight, with all the possibilities that could come. It's like putting a fat kid in a room with a cake, they might not eat it and it might not mean anything... but you just take notice.

Just too close to comfort, especially in hindsight, with all the possibilities that could come. It's like putting a fat kid in a room with a cake, they might not eat it and it might not mean anything... but you just take notice.

What is your cake for Kraft in this?