[closed]Round 1 Will be QB

symbiant

I don't think the Raiders, Eagles or Browns are going to draft a QB.

Raiders traded a 1st and a 2nd for Palmer.

Eagles took Foles in 3rd round 2012 and he looks pretty good, I think he is a keeper for them and going to be good.

Browns used a 1st in 2012 to draft Weeden.

The Eagles and Browns are not going to give up on Foles or Weeden after 1 year. I just don't think that is going to happen.

I highly doubt those 3 teams are going to draft a QB this year, especially in a so called weak QB draft.

Edited by billsbum

I don't think the Raiders, Eagles or Browns are going to draft a QB.

Raiders traded a 1st and a 2nd for Palmer.

Eagles took Foles in 3rd round 2012 and he looks pretty good, I think he is a keeper for them and going to be good.

Browns used a 1st in 2012 to draft Weeden.

The Eagles and Browns are not going to give up on Foles or Weeden after 1 year. I just don't think that is going to happen.

I highly doubt those 3 teams are going to draft a QB this year, especially in a so called weak QB draft.

....well that just leaves KC, Jacksonville, Cardinals and Jets.

So in your weak QB draft you are happy being left with the 5th choice?

I look forward to the collective NOOOOO!!!!! when Buddy trades up for the 1st pick in the 2nd round and takes EJ Manuel. Then, we'll rally. By May 15, the consensus on this board will be that it was a good pick.

Edited by JPS

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.