Interesting Senior Bowl/Prospects Article

bg17

This was the real stuning part of the article: "After charting out Nassib in five games we consider him to be the best quarterback in the 2013 NFL Draft and worth drafting with the first overall pick."

The first overall pick? I haven't seen him as a 1st round pick anywhere else.

First, I have to say it's becoming a pet peeve of mine how all of these guys say "we" when they write articles. Who is "we"?

Second, seems odd that he says Nassib could be the number one overall pick and that "they" don't have Glennon graded as a first round pick, yet according to this "he" has Glennon as the first overall QB taken.....at #7 by the Bills.

Are there two Russ Lande's out there, or does that much really change in 1 month?

Edited by Faustus

First, I have to say it's becoming a pet peeve of mine how all of these guys say "we" when they write articles. Who is "we"?

Second, seems odd that he says Nassib could be the number one overall pick and that "they" don't have Glennon graded as a first round pick, yet according to this "he" has Glennon as the first overall QB taken.....at #7 by the Bills.

Are there two Russ Lande's out there, or does that much really change in 1 month?

To be fair, the link where Glennon goes to the Bills was a prediction of how he thought the 1st round would go, posted 12/18/12. The other more recent link is how the National Football Post team actually evaluated the QBs.