Stadium Renovation renderings

Punch

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 More jumbotrons??

Looks like 2 more inside the stadium and a couple more large video screens planted outside the stadium (probably so all those stuck in security lines won't miss the kickoff!)

These renovations should tide us over until the new retractable roof waterfront stadium is completed. :)

A few details from the Bills---- Populous is doing the renovation:

http://www.buffalobi...89-6f6314b1dd85

Improvements to Ralph Wilson Stadium will be done in phases. The initial design phase has already begun, with some site and building improvements to be completed prior to the 2013 season. The majority of renovations will be completed the following year, 2014, with some renovations extending into the 2015 offseason.
Edited by Punch

I like how they have pics of real people fraternizing in the concourses. I, personally, would've selected some women that weren't so heavy.

I don't care what kind of bodies they show in the renderings, but the structural engineers better pick the right ones for their modeling.

To me mostly cosmetic.

Pic 1 - not sure what the interior space would be used for. Losing the parking spots in front of the scoreboard, but they've used that space for their sponsored tailgate lately

Pic 2 - pics of people taken outside shown inside. Nice. Purely cosmetic. Not any wider. There are such bottlenecks around the bathrooms it gets very hard to get anywhere. Nice to see my section represented although the yardline/section numbers do not match up. Can't tell if they're adding/renovating bathrooms.

Pic 3 - 2 more jumbotrons help the people at rockpile end of the stadium. that's about it.

Pic 4 - Covered gate entries and outside screens will be nice.

Pic 5 - Updated store - not a huge deal to anyone but them.

To me mostly cosmetic.

Pic 1 - not sure what the interior space would be used for. Losing the parking spots in front of the scoreboard, but they've used that space for their sponsored tailgate lately

Pic 2 - pics of people taken outside shown inside. Nice. Purely cosmetic. Not any wider. There are such bottlenecks around the bathrooms it gets very hard to get anywhere. Nice to see my section represented although the yardline/section numbers do not match up. Can't tell if they're adding/renovating bathrooms.

Pic 3 - 2 more jumbotrons help the people at rockpile end of the stadium. that's about it.

Pic 4 - Covered gate entries and outside screens will be nice.

Pic 5 - Updated store - not a huge deal to anyone but them.

i happen to like the thought of an official store. The dumb little fruit stands they have around the stadium leave a lot to be excited about.