Matt Flynn may be available from Seattle, Bills interested?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might consider a 4th or 5th this year. Let him play. If he fails, we are ready to draft next year, and Flynn can remain as a backup. This allows us to use the first 3-4 rounds on other areas this year.

Agreed. Flynn has a chance to be good. And if he's not, a solid back-up. I would be happy to go into the season with Flynn and a rookie at this point.

The geniuses who knew Russell Wilson was going to be great at QB and have assembled maybe the most talented team in the league right now thought enough of him to sign him and give him $26 mil for three years, he must be great, right?

Edited by Kelly the Dog

The geniuses who knew Russell Wilson was going to be great at QB and have assembled maybe the most talented team in the league right now thought enough of him to sign him and give him $26 mil for three years, he must be great, right?

Well if we keep trading for Seattle QBs eventually we should get Russell Wilson right?

Why not? We're almost all in agreement that there's no QBs worth our time this year. Give up a few mid round picks for him, draft a Nassib like guy if you want for competition, and if you get nothing out of that then hope that we have a pickings next year.

The ghost of fitz lives on. Honestly, I cannot fathom why the Bills would even consider this after the failures of Johnson and Bledsoe.

Anyway...Read this. Toward the end. Flynn compares to fitz.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles?id=367

I am cool with Flynn for a 4th or 5th. This would be consolation for the people that want to draft two guys. Take a Qb in the 2nd and the trade for Flynn and you have a fighting chance. If it doesnt work out you have not invested too much. i would prefer Flynn to Landry Jones or whoever could be your 2nd QB pick in the 4th round. I am not dying for this move but certainly would not hate it. He has a kind of Matt Schaub feel to me when he was with Atlanta (not that that is great). Could do worse...