Charleton Heston in "Bowling for Columbine"

Someone actually started a thread about a decade old propaganda film?

Yes.

Joe did, because he knows that other than ineffective (and possibly unconstitutional) "executive orders" this congress will not succumb to the will of the ruling class.

(and yes, I see the irony there, as many of them belong)

Yes, the self proclaimed Libertarian is constantly thinking of ways to take something away from other people.

Well actually if you'd paid attention you'd realize I said I'd vote for the libertarian candidate in November because I think our activist, special/foreign-interest led foreign policy was the #1 issue. And I prefer the libertarian position there best. But the only party I've ever been a member of is republican, and I've voted both republican and democrat for president. Like I said no one owns my vote but me. But your "label the opposition and attack label" strategy doesn't work with nuance, so you just stay the only course you know.

The libertarian states rights ideal really shows its weakness on something like gun control. Because the portability of guns across state lines requires a national solution. plus let's face it the fringe element within that party suffer fro, extreme anti-government paranoia. Like Alex Jones (wacko with no coherent argument so he tries to bully people ... I.e. the perfect spokesman for a lot of the wacko gun lovers on here)

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Well actually if you'd paid attention you'd realize I said I'd vote for the libertarian candidate in November because I think our activist, special/foreign-interest led foreign policy was the #1 issue. And I prefer the libertarian position there best. But the only party I've ever been a member of is republican, and I've voted both republican and democrat for president. Like I said no one owns my vote but me. But your "label the opposition and attack label" strategy doesn't work with nuance, so you just stay the only course you know.

The libertarian states rights ideal really shows its weakness on something like gun control. Because the portability of guns across state lines requires a national solution. plus let's face it the fringe element within that party suffer fro, extreme anti-government paranoia. Like Alex Jones (wacko with no coherent argument so he tries to bully people ... I.e. the perfect spokesman for a lot of the wacko gun lovers on here)

I've considered you an idiot ever since I first noticed your posts. Posting a Michael Moore propaganda video here and expecting anyone to take you seriously just displays that idiocy in a more prominent way.

ummm......that's because Liberatarians don't embrace the concept of gun control to begin with.

You see, Joey is really a Republican, but embraces Libertarian views if they fall in line with far out left wing policies. I think he's about five beers short of his screen name.

You see, Joey is really a Republican, but embraces Libertarian views if they fall in line with far out left wing policies. I think he's about five beers short of his screen name.

ah.....gotcha.

dammit....now I need a beer.....

IIRC, bringing guns across state lines already breaks laws. So, you want more laws to stop law breakers?

I've considered you an idiot ever since I first noticed your posts. Posting a Michael Moore propaganda video here and expecting anyone to take you seriously just displays that idiocy in a more prominent way.

Not being taken seriously by you is one of the best endorsements for credibility I can think of.

ummm......that's because Liberatarians don't embrace the concept of gun control to begin with.

Yeah no kidding, read my post re: paranoid, anti-government kooks like Alex Jones.

IIRC, bringing guns across state lines already breaks laws. So, you want more laws to stop law breakers?

With 48 undefended borders a nearly impossible law to enforce. Gun lovers are sooooo stupid, you have to spell out everything

Not being taken seriously by you is one of the best endorsements for credibility I can think of.

Yeah no kidding, read my post re: paranoid, anti-government kooks like Alex Jones.

With 48 undefended borders a nearly impossible law to enforce. Gun lovers are sooooo stupid, you have to spell out everything

UNBELIEVABLE................

Undefended borders ? ? ?...............the law is broken when someone transports the gun across state lines.

You don't have to have an official standing there at the NY/PA border.

I'm sorry Joe, you know what? forget it...................your response is just too stupid to bother with.

You are so right but so is Jim in Anchorage.

Now that you have won the gun argument I think it is time to move on to other constitutional rights you consider to be dangerous. I think that one about search and seizure is dumb because if you weren't hiding anything, why would you care?

How many gun control threads are you going to start? And you call other people "gun obsessive"?

I'm still waiting for him to start one that involves a black person gunning down a black teenager. It happens every few hours in Chicago, but Joe doesn't seem to care about that. He only cares about the one his media feeds to him.

I'm still waiting for him to start one that involves a black person gunning down a black teenager. It happens every few hours in Chicago, but Joe doesn't seem to care about that. He only cares about the one his media feeds to him.

From what I've read of his posts he will say it's guns crossing state lines as a result of a secret Republican government Genocide policy against blacks.

You are so right but so is Jim in Anchorage.

Now that you have won the gun argument I think it is time to move on to other constitutional rights you consider to be dangerous. I think that one about search and seizure is dumb because if you weren't hiding anything, why would you care?

We don't really need the 1st either because the only time anyone would silence you is when you said something that ran counter to public opinion.