Charleton Heston in "Bowling for Columbine"

From what I've read of his posts he will say it's guns crossing state lines as a result of a secret Republican government Genocide policy against blacks.

You have to understand: Joe is a "racer:" one of those people who thinks everyone who disagrees with Obama does so only because half of him is black.

You have to understand: Joe is a "racer:" one of those people who thinks everyone who disagrees with Obama does so only because half of him is black.

You're absolutely right. What the Joes of this world don't get [or chose not to get) is Obama could be white as the driven snow, have a blond haired blue eyed pedigree dating back to Eric the red, but because of his policies I still want him kicked back to the cesspool wards of Chicago where he belongs.

It's never because he's a disaster as president. It's always racism.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

You're absolutely right. What the Joes of this world don't get [or chose not to get) is Obama could be white as the driven snow, have a blond haired blue eyed pedigree dating back to Eric the red, but because of his policies I still want him kicked back to the cesspool wards of Chicago where he belongs.

It's never because he's a disaster as president. It's always racism.

Ummm there you go again. Labelling and putting words in my mouth. My own view on Obama and gun control which may be buried in PPP somewhere is that he's been a weak politician, putting lives at risk when he knows its wrong. During the debates when gun control came up he offered up some lame "safe" response about conditions that give rise to it .... Blah blah blah BS. Obama in abstract is a bad president, he only exists because of how disgracefully bad the republican party has become, particularly in Washington. I don't see a racist line in opposing him now on gun control, im sure the same ignorant rednecks would oppose a white protestant.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Ummm there you go again. Labelling and putting words in my mouth. My own view on Obama and gun control which may be buried in PPP somewhere is that he's been a weak politician, putting lives at risk when he knows its wrong. During the debates when gun control came up he offered up some lame "safe" response about conditions that give rise to it .... Blah blah blah BS. Obama in abstract is a bad president, he only exists because of how disgracefully bad the republican party has become, particularly in Washington. I don't see a racist line in opposing him now on gun control, im sure the same ignorant rednecks would oppose a white protestant.

You are a certified DCTom idiot. The poor guy is like "incapacitated" here and you are busting his balls? Joe, you lack a pack, and would do better chasing, well, what you don't have.