What about Bobby April for ST Coach

I know that OC and DC are extremely important but I think Bobby was the best ST coach we have had in years.

Now that Philadelphia I believe let their staff go while awaiting a new HC we better make a play for April before he ends up in Kansas City with Reid if he hasn't already. I know his numbers with the Eagles were not great but I think that is more because they did not as a team make it a priority like the Bills seem to do. I have read some negative articles about him but I just recall how great he was here and I want the Bills to recreate the magic. Make it happen Nix/Whaley/Brandon/Marrone!

I'd rather have Dehaven back. April had too much say over personal in his time here and it set us back IMO. We had a nice return game but eh a good offense with the new return rules is far more important.

The blocking kicks Dehaven produced is vastly underrated and could be the key to winning close games next year

I'd rather have Dehaven back. April had too much say over personal in his time here and it set us back IMO. We had a nice return game but eh a good offense with the new return rules is far more important.

The blocking kicks Dehaven produced is vastly underrated and could be the key to winning close games next year

I am not sure how much devising it takes to have the 6' 8" guy jump. It is a valid point though.

I think April is 10x the coach that Dehaven is.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't April succeed in the era of wedges with multiple players and guys designed to be wedge breakers. The rules are completely different now. I am not saying he can't adjust but it is truly a different league now at least when it comes to kick-off/kick-off return.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't April succeed in the era of wedges with multiple players and guys designed to be wedge breakers. The rules are completely different now. I am not saying he can't adjust but it is truly a different league now at least when it comes to kick-off/kick-off return.

Correct. I believe Philly has been slightly underwhelming on special teams (and everywhere else....)

De Haven sucks and the game has passed by him. He had average and below average ST.