I want this guy next year

K-Gun10

Bengals LB unsure if he'll be back

Views 486 Comments 2

02:56 PM ET 01.07 | After a disappointing performance in theBengals' 19-13 playoff loss at the hands of the Houston Texans, linebacker Rey Maualuga is unsure whether or not he will be back with Cincinnati next season. Maualuga said he felt his future with the Bengals hinged on his play during Saturday's game against Houston, and if that's the case, he could be on shaky ground. Maualuga finished with six solo tackles and assisted on four, and he failed to record a sack or tackle for loss.

Bengals team site

you aren't Buddy are you?

Bengals LB unsure if he'll be back

Views 486 Comments 2

02:56 PM ET 01.07 | After a disappointing performance in theBengals' 19-13 playoff loss at the hands of the Houston Texans, linebacker Rey Maualuga is unsure whether or not he will be back with Cincinnati next season. Maualuga said he felt his future with the Bengals hinged on his play during Saturday's game against Houston, and if that's the case, he could be on shaky ground. Maualuga finished with six solo tackles and assisted on four, and he failed to record a sack or tackle for loss.

Bengals team site

You mean this year?

I think are number one target should be Flacco, most teams sign there signal caller the year before so maybe the Ravens will let him walk if he wants too much money. He isn't the best but he is way better than what is in the draft this year and a proven QB is always better than hoping in a rookie.

I think are number one target should be Flacco, most teams sign there signal caller the year before so maybe the Ravens will let him walk if he wants too much money. He isn't the best but he is way better than what is in the draft this year and a proven QB is always better than hoping in a rookie.

I'm on board with this.