Maybe Bills Picked Chuckie's brain about Marrone??

26TrapDraw

With Gruden's endorsement of Marrone maybe the Gruden in Buffalo rumor was for the New Bills Brain trust to get Chuckie's input????

Thoughts?

Interesting question. The Bills app contains a story with extensive quotes from Gruden about Marrone, all glowing. Gruden used to coach vs. Marrone 2x/yr. when the Bucs played the Saints while Marrone was in N.O.

Interesting question. The Bills app contains a story with extensive quotes from Gruden about Marrone, all glowing. Gruden used to coach vs. Marrone 2x/yr. when the Bucs played the Saints while Marrone was in N.O.

Seriously It kind of makes sense Reportedly Russ and Chuckie are friends so Maybe thats what He was doin in Buffalo " alledgedly". Awfully neighborly of Gruden to help us out if true.

further, gruden and sean payton are EXTREMELY close. that would be, i assume, more the reason for the endorsements.

Chuckie is extremely, extremely high on Chip Kelly, too. It's easy to imagine he would say Chip First, Marrone if you cannot get him, which is my opinion of the Bills priority, too. Brandon earlier today was gushing about the interview that Kelly gave.

He gushes about everything, and one really has to take everything he says in context as well as not literally, but he went out of his way to make a few things clear about the Kelly interview. I am skeptical about a lot of things Brandon says publicly but I believed him by the way he said it. Can't be sure, of course.

Chip Kelly was a tease and flirt to the NFL. Twice he has done it and I don't expect he will be entertained for a third. Marrone was endorsed also by Herm Edwards. I have not heard a bad thing about him from coaches he was worked for or with. Gruden's endorsement is not unexpected.