Brandon Weeden out; Colt McCoy back in?

Nice job.

Put a stop on that crap real quick!

If Alex Smith goes elsewhere, Joe Flacco re-signs, Matt Flynn isn't on the trade block, and the fanbase/organization isn't interested in Michael Vick; he may be the best option. Honestly, i'd say he would be the top QB taken in this years draft.

But, then again, it seems everyone's jumping the gun a bit. Kelly's still taking interviews.

If Alex Smith goes elsewhere, Joe Flacco re-signs, Matt Flynn isn't on the trade block, and the fanbase/organization isn't interested in Michael Vick; he may be the best option. Honestly, i'd say he would be the top QB taken in this years draft.

But, then again, it seems everyone's jumping the gun a bit. Kelly's still taking interviews.

Ok. But I'm assuming we are making a play somehow on a qb. So Weeden isn't in my plans as much as the op says he isn't Kelly's plans. Under your scenario, I'm calling Wash about Cousin's long before Clev about Weed.

You put your Brandon Weeden out, you put your Colt Mccoy in...but which one do you shake all about?

I wouldn't be too excited about either one.

Trade for Trent Richardson and start an all lateral all the time offense with CJ

Edited by jeremy2020

You put your Brandon Weeden out, you put your Colt Mccoy in...but which one do you shake all about?

I wouldn't be too excited about either one.

Trade for Trent Richardson and start an all lateral all the time offense with CJ

Are you Mike Schopp? Or are you Jeremy?

Good for McCoy. He's a beast. Got raw deal with terrible Wrs then discarded for Weeden. Good luck colt.

Too bad Kelly's talking to buffalo now

Agreed he had terrible wrs but he just doesn't have the arm strength to be anything special as a NFL QB. But it's BS he didn't even get to compete for the job. And honestly, I thought Weeden has his moments this year. Not great but decent rookie year.