Oregon Preparing Chip Kelly Replacement

Fadingpain

Hopefully not in the same way Jim Schwartz dreams of having Jahvid Best.

“Some people watch adult videos on their computer,” Schwartz said. “I go to YouTube and watch Jahvid Best highlight clips. That’s what gets me aroused.”

You had to go there...

:lol:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the other thread but figure it was relevant.

Jason LaCanfora of CBS Sports is reporting that Oregon head coach Chip Kelly has narrowed his NFL wish list down to two teams - the Eagles and Browns.

Earlier reports suggested Kelly was also garnering interest from the Bills, but it appears that interest is not mutual. According to LaCanfora, there still remains the possibility that Kelly remains at Oregon, where he has compiled a 45-7 record in four years as head coach. If the Eagles meet with Kelly, it will likely be after Thursday night’s Fiesta Bowl in Phoenix, where Kelly’s Ducks will play Kansas State.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result. It's time we thought outside the box and are the team everyone says, "I wish we did that."

It's also nuts to do something different and expect it to be a huge success just because it's different.

PTR

It's also nuts to do something different and expect it to be a huge success just because it's different.

PTR

Never once stated it would be a huge success, but I do believe he would lead us to more than 6 wins, which is more than Chan and his fans can claim.

Who's watching the Fiesta Bowl? I love this guy. Crazy formation for the 2 point try. And like a lightning strike, Oregon goes up 8-0.

After years of the likes of Dick Jauron and Chan Gailey, how can you NOT want Chip in Buffalo!?

I'm watching the fiesta bowl! I don't like what I see! The K State defense has this gimmick offense figured out and the time of possession is ridiculous. NFL DC's will eat old Chip alive.

In the other thread but figure it was relevant.

Jason LaCanfora of CBS Sports is reporting that Oregon head coach Chip Kelly has narrowed his NFL wish list down to two teams - the Eagles and Browns.

Earlier reports suggested Kelly was also garnering interest from the Bills, but it appears that interest is not mutual. According to LaCanfora, there still remains the possibility that Kelly remains at Oregon, where he has compiled a 45-7 record in four years as head coach. If the Eagles meet with Kelly, it will likely be after Thursday night’s Fiesta Bowl in Phoenix, where Kelly’s Ducks will play Kansas State.

Based on what? the interviews he hasnt had yet? La Canfora is full of crap. Pure speculation

I'm watching the fiesta bowl! I don't like what I see! The K State defense has this gimmick offense figured out and the time of possession is ridiculous. NFL DC's will eat old Chip alive.

Total offensive plays.

That's the real ToP to watch.

If Kelly really is some sort of genius perfectionist, he may well like the idea of coaching in a place like Buffalo!

Why? For the greater challenge!

Who the heck knows what makes this guy tick or what is important to him in terms of picking a team.

Also, just for fun, what if the Bills were to offer him $20 million a year? Is Buffalo still not in his top 2 teams at that point, Mr. LaCanfora?

How does anyone know (yet) what the Bills or anyone else is prepared to offer him?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.