Bills opening ranked 4th best opportunity

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and yes.

you really think San Diego fans would care? I've lived in So. Cal now for almost 5 years and the Chargers are in fear of blackouts quite a bit. how many last year? 3 or 4, wasn't it? the year before they had a few as well. we have billboards on the 15 North advertising free game tix with the purchase of xxx. they've been trying to GIVE those things away as long as I've been here. I'm not sure that many would care or drive to L.A. That's 2+ hours away on a good day.

you really think San Diego fans would care? I've lived in So. Cal now for almost 5 years and the Chargers are in fear of blackouts quite a bit. how many last year? 3 or 4, wasn't it? the year before they had a few as well. we have billboards on the 15 North advertising free game tix with the purchase of xxx. they've been trying to GIVE those things away as long as I've been here. I'm not sure that many would care or drive to L.A. That's 2+ hours away on a good day.

The Bills are averaging about three blackouts a year as well. Hell there last home playoff game was blacked out. But everyone on this board claims Bills fans are so great. I don't get it.

Any head coach that has any daylight left in their day after working or has time to play golf or relax and enjoy the city they live in while coaching is not one that I want coaching the Bills.

Doesn't the typical NFL HC work something like 16 hours/day?

I come across many die hard Charger fans all the time. SD will get a stadium deal done downtown.

With all due respect, that's great, but the prospective coach isn't looking only at talent. They're looking at market size and prominence and yes, they are looking at weather and where they want to move their family. That's what these so-called rankings are taking into account.

Yes. Like any job decision involving relocation. Bills will get a coach once Lovie and Wiz and all the other better candidates have played off the Bills big money offer and are gone. We will get another Gailey. I cannot see it going any other way. This is a crappy franchise compared to the others with openings. Only college guys and pro assistants take this job.

I saw on the news last night that the Chargers are lowering ticket prices to a range of $39 to $110. This is in an effort to avoid blackouts. How do these prices stack up against the Bills prices?

Thank you. Personally, I'd put the Arizona job ahead of the Bills as well because of the golf courses and what not. I'm not telling you what job I would rather have, I'm telling you what job most 50+ year-old men who aren't from Buffalo would rather have.

yuuup!

Someone going to a game at the Ralph might end up with the same opinion of Bills fans.

yuuup!

Good point. Let's be realistic, the weather SUCKS for about 5 months a year. I like seasons, but only 3 of them are good. One of them is terrible, and it's the longest of the 3 by far.

and Yuuup!