Will the Bills hire a competent HC or another bottom feeder?

Jerry Jabber

Will the Bills hire a competent HC or another bottom feeder?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills hire a competent HC or another bottom feeder?

• Yes, they finally get it right and hire a competent HC
    • No, they hire another bottom feeder who will be fired in another 3-4 years

No, no, no! -This is no longer your Daddy's Buffalo Bills... From now on we go a different way... It's gonna be a loooooooong off-season. I'm not crazy about Lovie Smith, IMO, he's just another excuse-maker a-la Chan Gailey... but if he's willing to learn from his mistakes, and offer a WIN NOW approach, I'll give him a fair shot.

Norv Turner as OC is a MUST! There is no better option to develop whichever young QB we acquire.

Also, our linebackers SUCK, the SEC has got a few we should pursue. We also need to upgrade FS and SS!!!

Jairus Byrd needs competition... As does George Wilson. No more Grand-fathering... No more entitlements.. We need competition at EVERY POSITION, and the best man wins. -Period.

GO BILLS IN 2013!!!!!!

Well if we are considering (based on early rumors) Grimm, Horton, and Whisenhunt - three Arizona cast off losers, Jay Gruden who is running the 22 best offense in the league in Cincinnati, things look pretty Grimm (no pun intended).

I don't really like any of these, but if I had to take the lesser of the evils it would probably be the Whizz.

gailey said that

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/31/gailey-wants-to-show-bills-fans-the-baby/

"

“Talk

is cheap, we all know that. It’s like I’ve always said, don’t tell me

about the labor pains,

just show me the baby. That’s what we’ve got to do. We’ve got to show

you the baby, and the

baby is winning,” Nix said Wednesday, according to the

Buffalo News

I bet the Bills end up being the last team to hire a new coach. There's no reason to think that there won't be more of the same.

Also, I don't see one press conference making a huge difference when you have a G.M. like Buddy still running the show, dubious draft picks, and no QB.