Brandon Meets w/Ralph, No Nix Announcement Until 1/1/13

Chilly

So they reach out to Gruden and supposedly start lining up HC interviews before Nix's status is settled?

I actually like the fact that the team appears capable of multi-tasking during this critical time.

Seems like with all the job openings that the Bills will have to move quickly and decisively.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually like the fact that the team appears capable of multi-tasking during this critical time.

Seems like with all the job openings that the Bills will have to move quickly and decisively.

Well yea but who makes the HC decision if the GM is up in the air? In this case if Nix goes it will probably fall to Whaley so not much time would be lost in the process I suppose.

Well yea but who makes the HC decision if the GM is up in the air? In this case if Nix goes it will probably fall to Whaley so not much time would be lost in the process I suppose.

we arent making any hiring decision today. nix wont be up in the air for a week.

simple really.

It seems obvious that the GM would report to the owner and see if the two have the same vision for what will happen in this upcoming draft (ahem select a QB). Also, needs to find a coach who can win immediately with said new QB in the mold of Wash, Cinci, Seattle, SF, etc.

For those of you that don't know, bleacher report has hired some NFL beat writers who have worked elsewhere in media to try to change their image of solely a fan run site. Not sure on Chris Trapasso's credentials, but Matt Warren retweeted it, and Buffalo Rumblings is usually pretty good about these things.

That said, I'd trust jw over all of them.

For those of you that don't know, bleacher report has hired some NFL beat writers who have worked elsewhere in media to try to change their image of solely a fan run site. Not sure on Chris Trapasso's credentials, but Matt Warren retweeted it, and Buffalo Rumblings is usually pretty good about these things.

That said, I'd trust jw over all of them.

hear that JW? you have officially hit the big time. in the official trustworthiness rankings i think that puts you at like 7. thats a few spots ahead of thurman even.

https://twitter.com/...851361491427329

Chris Trapasso

I can confirm that Buddy Nix is meeting with Ralph Wilson Jr. tonight to discuss the current #Bills GM's fate.

YES!!! Time for the axe to fall again, BRING IN CALDWELL!!!! Time for some new blood in here.

Also this guy says Caldwell will take over if Nix is canned. Can they do that before Atlanta is out of playoffs?

Says Roman is top of the coaching candidates as well.

pretty please with sugar on top :wub: