Russ Grimm

Griff28

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if Grimm is the answer, but I like the fact that he is a hard nosed kind of guy. This team needs to get mentally tougher and grow a set and Grimm might be the right guy to instill this kind of attitude. I am tired of the Bills getting pushed around and laughed at.

Sounds like a perfect fit for the Bills? Let the Bills hire the offensive line coach who led the Cardinals who had the WORST running game in the league. He was also the assistant head coach to one of the most pathetic teams in the league (Arizona).

He has all the attributes the Bills covet in a head coach- a proven failure at another dismal franchise. Sign him up Ralph!!!!

Sounds like a perfect fit for the Bills? Let the Bills hire the offensive line coach who led the Cardinals who had the WORST running game in the league. He was also the assistant head coach to one of the most pathetic teams in the league (Arizona).

He has all the attributes the Bills covet in a head coach- a proven failure at another dismal franchise. Sign him up Ralph!!!!

I would have to believe that the Bills will be the only Team in the league interviewing Grimm for a HC job...And that says a lot...Nothing good of course...I just don't understand how a fired Assistant from the side of the ball that was god-awful in Arizona, a 5-11 team, gets an interview to be a HC???...How is that even possible???...It's mind-numbing to me...Only the team that hired Dead Dick Jauron, and Gailey, is capable of this type of incompetence...Freaking ridiculous... B-)

Here we go again! Why fire one loser for another?

It does seem appropriate that the Bills would interview and possibly hire a guy that was fired from his last job, just like Gailey was.... this has to be Buddy Nix.

Another teams garbage right?

Have you watched Arizona's offensive line lately?

Yea, worst in the NFL...

I know the Bills were sorta interested in Grimm in 2010. Man, we can only hope this is just an interview.

I'm intrigued. He was a hot commodity a few years ago. It would be interested to see who he would bring in as his coordinators.

I like the idea of having a HC who is not also a coordinator/playcaller on one side of the ball. I know that Russ is well respected around the league. I would be OK with him as long as he has strong coordinators.

and he knows how to manage a game.

correct me if im wrong but 3 yrs ago didnt Grimm turn down the chance to interview with us in order to stay in AZ as an OL coach?

he didnt have a lot of talent in AZ but its not like he really coached up that OL at all, they were probably bottom of the league. Also, he has zero prior head coaching experience, no more on the job training.