Chip Kelly HC! (possibly for the Browns)

13player

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Postponed, vs cancelled. The next guys always a minute away. Play all your angles til it's done.

I'll stick with canceled since he never rescheduled them. Of course Reid could have called the Cards to try to restart talks if things had fallen apart with the Chiefs. The point is if Kelly had other interviews scheduled and is now not going to be where he said he'd be, that would be an indication that this one report could be accurate.

Just now:

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

Via @mortreport, Chip Kelly wrapped up 7 hours of meeting with Browns. Kelly meeting tonight w/ Bills, Saturday w/ Eagles. Browns favored.

Well, there you go! That, to me, means he certainly has not committed in any way to the Browns.

I'll stick with canceled since he never rescheduled them. Of course Reid could have called the Cards to try to restart talks if things had fallen apart with the Chiefs. The point is if Kelly had other interviews scheduled and is now not going to be where he said he'd be, that would be an indication that this one report could be accurate.

Well, there you go! That, to me, means he certainly has not committed in any way to the Browns.

You beat me to it.

It's not very promising that the Bills get to meet with him "tonight"--- when it's already 11pm. Especially after 7 hours with Cleveland.

What does it all mean? Who knows.

Don't hold out hope. 7 hours with browns, and probably 20 minutes with the bills.

8 pacific. they are in az.

Hehe--- hadn't thought of that. It's still a small window, although I suppose these things often go late into the night.

Not that it's likely he can be pried away from Colt McCoy.

It's not very promising that the Bills get to meet with him "tonight"--- when it's already 11pm. Especially after 7 hours with Cleveland.

What does it all mean? Who knows.

It is not 11 p.m. in Arizona, and they are all adults fully capable of staying up late if needed. The fact he spent seven hours and still chose to meet with others says a lot to me.

It is not 11 p.m. in Arizona, and they are all adults fully capable of staying up late if needed. The fact he spent seven hours and still chose to meet with others says a lot to me.

Little snarky, eh? :rolleyes:

Mike Garafolo@MikeGarafolo

Continue to hear what I tweeted earlier: Kelly has not told any teams they're out of running. @mortreport says Kelly will meet w/ Buf + Phi

Retweeted by Sal Capaccio