Peter king says Chan gone on Monday...

OhIDunno

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of people loving on Jacobs and Golisano here. No thanks. The Bruins win in spite of Jacobs, not to mention he treats his employees like dirt. Golisano, someone said expect the same team for the next 1t years....couldn't agree more after seeing what he did to the Sabres.

Also, Jacobs couldn't own a very big stake without giving up his ownership of the Bruins since they're different cities, kind of like Stan Kroenke just had to do because he owned the Rams and Nuggets.

I feel like I'm saying this a lot tonight but.... Because he's a real person, not a movie character.

No one just hands a billion dollar enterprise to a former employee.

What about to family members? Obviously, with some major estate planning, in order to minimize gift tax implications

All these rumors but no one in any media has picked up on an ownership change. Gailey getting fired, yes. But a change of ownership? Seems far fetched. You would think King, Shefter, Mort, etc... would have sniffed that out.

Keep Nix the guy has a long track record of picking good talent - sorry its a fact

The problem is his disgusting back peddling over the past few weeks. Something is afoot and he seems to have been pleading his case to some unknown entity.

Truth is, and he knows it, he purposely neglected the most important position on his team. He's now been caught with his pants down and all this pro-QB rhetoric we've been hearing from him recently is him just begging for a second chance to right the ship. I actually really liked him, but just how Polian paid the price for ill-preparing his team, so should Nix.

The problem is his disgusting back peddling over the past few weeks. Something is afoot and he seems to have been pleading his case to some unknown entity.

Truth is, and he knows it, he purposely neglected the most important position on his team. He's now been caught with his pants down and all this pro-QB rhetoric we've been hearing from him recently is him just begging for a second chance to right the ship. I actually really liked him, but just how Polian paid the price for ill-preparing his team, so should Nix.

It's the same thing he's said for 3 years.

goty teams mixed up. Sorry. Kelly WAS on the Gamblers and Trump owned them. Hence, link between Kelly and Trump.

You were right the 1st time--- although Kelly played 2 seasons for the Gamblers, he was on the Trump owned NY/NJ Generels when the USFL folded (the 2 franchises merged together). He never played a down for them because the season was canceled. I have a Sports Illustrated with Kelly on the cover holding a Generels helmet. He and Doug Flutie were actually teammates, albeit briefly.

You were right the 1st time--- although Kelly played 2 seasons for the Gamblers, he was on the Trump owned NY/NJ Generels when the USFL folded (the 2 franchises merged together). He never played a down for them because the season was canceled. I have a Sports Illustrated with Kelly on the cover holding a Generels helmet. He and Doug Flutie were actually teammates, albeit briefly.

You beat me to it. You got it exactly right, although Flutie and Kelly as teammates was only on paper, as they never played.

And, I have that SI cover. Didn't it say Move Over Marino, Montana and Fouts!

All these rumors but no one in any media has picked up on an ownership change. Gailey getting fired, yes. But a change of ownership? Seems far fetched. You would think King, Shefter, Mort, etc... would have sniffed that out.

This is probably correct, however hasn't Peter King said that OBD is a blackhole when it comes to information at times?

Thanks soo much for bringing this conversation somewhere back to earth. For X-mas sakes, Sounds like there will definitely be some coaching changes. Was printed in the B-news today. Now Peter King saying the same thing, Now all the freak-tards are turning this into an ownership change overnight.

That ain't happening tomorrow or this week. Perhaps JK joins the front office, but RW is smart enough NOT to sell the team this week. (Buy low, sell high). No way/reason to sell the team at an incredible low point. Hire a good coach/GM, have the lease deal in place, perhaps have JK in the front office, then perhaps sell when there is the slightest bit of excitement surrounding the team. Please stop F5-ing this thread and get a grip!

Go Bills!