Will the board implode if both Nix and Gailey are retained?

eball

Jesus, I don't even want to consider the possibility, but what will happen around here if BOTH of these guys keep their jobs? I'm "ok" with it if Nix stays but Gailey (and Wannstedt) go...but the thought of Gailey returning after going 16-32 and only beating one team with a winning record sickens me.

I will keep my tickets only because I'm loyal to the core and it won't break my budget, but what will others do?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Russ Brandon knows ticket sales will be hurt if Chan stays. That's the bottom line. So I think Both are gone because of Chans record and Buddy giving Fitz that contract even though he sucks.

At this point Id say 70/30 both are gone.

I wont even bother watching the games if both are retained. Ill follow but I just cant get emotionally tied down after 13 yrs of crap.

Hey, RW kept Jauron for a fourth season, so it wouldn't surprise me.

I'd just be elated if Nix, Gailey, Wannstedt are all fired and replaced.

I look at teams like the 11-5 Colts and think...maybe, just maybe. Recall that the Colts were 2-14 last year, fired their entire staff. Along with noted president Bill Polian, his son who was GM. A clean sweep to go 11-5 and playoffs

I think Russ Brandon knows ticket sales will be hurt if Chan stays. That's the bottom line. So I think Both are gone because of Chans record and Buddy giving Fitz that contract even though he sucks.

At this point Id say 70/30 both are gone.

I wont even bother watching the games if both are retained. Ill follow but I just cant get emotionally tied down after 13 yrs of crap.

It's taken you this long?

Fitz can stay as a back up. The Bills - it pains me to say this - need to (yet again) jettison the coaching staff and start over.

(ya - old news - I know)

Think about this: even if we'd had a good quarterback the past 3 seasons, and made it to the playoffs this year, do you think that Chan could match wits with the other coaches in the playoffs?

:doh: