good measuring stick for Geno Smith

RCOHEN13

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith is going first overall. No chance he'll be a Bill.

Not so fast, mike glennon is gonna surge up draft boards after the bowl season/combine. I will bet you by April he will be the favorite to go #1

I also really like Nassib. Experienced and we can draft a WR or def in round 1 and get him in the 2nd

i didnt start thread for i like Geno.. i still like Barkley over em all.. off yr or not.. 2nd choice would be Landry Jones. I wouldnt go QB in 1st tho, i;d get Vick and draft a 2nd round QB where u may be able to get one of the guys that drop

i didnt start thread for i like Geno.. i still like Barkley over em all.. off yr or not.. 2nd choice would be Landry Jones. I wouldnt go QB in 1st tho, i;d get Vick and draft a 2nd round QB where u may be able to get one of the guys that drop

i could probably go along with that. I'd rather someone like Rivers in that situation, but yes.

More interested in watching Nassib

Well don't look at his high lights on you tube because it didn't show me anything at all !!! Don't get the hype that everyone is so high on this guy except that he may be a home town guy playing for Syracuse .

Barkley is another one i hope we stay away from that guy but if we go with what has happened in the past because the "EXPERTS" say he is good we will move all of our draft picks to get him & he will be another Jamarcus Russel ...