How on Earth are we favored v. the Jets?

TC,

The Bills will win just so that they can screw up their draft position and lose the opportunity to draft an impact player.

You know that.

Bob

Bob,

Normally I would agree with that. However, because of their tendency to pick the wrong player (Dareus, Maybin, Williams, TROUPE!!), I believe this nullifies any advantage they would gain by choosing early. Therefore, they will lose because winning would hurt them more than losing will help.

TC

TC,

The Bills will win just so that they can screw up their draft position and lose the opportunity to draft an impact player.

You know that.

Bob

I agree, They will win the one game they need to lose. Then we can listen to Gailey talk about progress and how Fitz had such a great game.

Team in disarray. QB woes. Average running game. Weak WR corps. Jets are a mess. Bills have their problems...starting with Chan but the running game and a defense playing better in the last half of the season. Bills win. Final score 7 to 6 in a run for the buses yawn fest.

Every time we play these guys, our players look like tackling dummies that have been placed directly in front of the Jets' blockers. Our corners bite on every move, and the quarterback has a month to graze and eventually lob the ball into the lap of the no-name wideout. On offense, our guys forget how to block, and we struggle. Fitzpatrick finds their corners at least 3 times a game.

Frankly, we look like Trott Vocational vs. Kenmore West.

I see no other possible outcome than a smoke-job. Bet the house on the Jets, take the money and have a nice vacation somewhere.

Seriously. The last several times we've played these guys (except one close game) they kicked our butts like we're little Nancies and they are big Sluggo.

Because their QBs are worse than ours except Tebow.