tony romo

nuklz2594

I don't think he'll be leaving Dallas, but Romo is light years better than Fitz. He was great yesterday leading the Cowboys back to tie it up.

And then he choked in OT. Tony Romo.....the single most un-clutch QB to ever get so much love from major network analysts

And then he choked in OT. Tony Romo.....the single most un-clutch QB to ever get so much love from major network analysts

Ever take a look at how much time the guy has Everytime he drops back? None. His Oline can't block. He has no running game (even with demarco Murray). His HC is an OC that in over his head. Give him an Oline and a running game and he's a stud. As it is now, he's very close to being a stud. Those that wouldn't take romo are clueless.

Don't know if he choked, just didn't score and then a fluke play cost the team the game. He had 416 yards, 4 tds and 0 ints. Probably a better game than Fitz has ever had.

He has the most TDs in Cowboys history and people say no.

Romo isn't going anywhere but if you dont think hes an upgrade youre crazy

Unreal. The guy is probably going to hit 5,000 passing yards this year (5th QB in history) and finish 2d to Brees yet is dismissed by genius Bills fans in favor of Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Unless the Cowboys fall into a Russell Wilson in next years' draft, Romo will definitely be resigned by Dallas.

Unbelievable. This show the IQ of the average bills poster when they are saying no to tony romo. He's a top 10 QB easily better than anything we will get through FA or draft. People think too much of over hyped unclutchness the media has giving him when in reality he has played good from behind. I bet people think Eli is elite because of his "clutchness"

Romo is not elite to paraphrase Phil Simms. He is just a notch below Brees, Peyton, Brady, and Rodgers. Romo will not be available and likely will be resigned.

If Rivers is somehow available for a mid round draft pick I would take him and see if a change of scenery would resurrect his career. That being said I never liked the guy and thought he was kind of a douche. Still better than Fitz though.

The answer to our problems aren't in other teams failures. Romo has been given all the tools necessary to succeed and has demonstrably not been able to take his team to the next level. Why would you want a QB like that for your team? Being a better QB than Fitzpatrick isn't enough.