Props to Hitler

dave mcbride

Yes, it is funny (I've seen it before, didn't bother to click on it this time), but not sure a video, even a parody like this, featuring one of the most evil men the world has ever known--Adolf Hitler--is ever really funny or appropriate.

The killer at Sandy Hook was responsible 20 children (and yes, that was evil and awful, too): Hitler, over a million children, among the aprx. 6 million he slaughtered. Link

I find it hard to laugh at this anymore. Maybe its time for the mods to permanently prevent this video from the board?

It is really sad when an insane, mass-murdering dictator out-thinks an entire NFL front office.

What are you kidding? You don't get to be an insane, mass-murdering dictator without some serious smarts. Hitler would have been a great owner.

What are you kidding? You don't get to be an insane, mass-murdering dictator without some serious smarts. Hitler would have been a great owner.

He would have found ways to win instead of excuses for losing. :death:

Yes, it is funny (I've seen it before, didn't bother to click on it this time), but not sure a video, even a parody like this, featuring one of the most evil men the world has ever known--Adolf Hitler--is ever really funny or appropriate.

The killer at Sandy Hook was responsible 20 children (and yes, that was evil and awful, too): Hitler, over a million children, among the aprx. 6 million he slaughtered. Link

I find it hard to laugh at this anymore. Maybe its time for the mods to permanently prevent this video from the board?

Too soon?

Thanks for the link. I had no idea why you were besmirching Hitler's good name. Now I get where you're coming from.....

Why?

Thanks for the link. None of us had ever heard of that "Holocaust" thingy before.

I guess we should ban all links to The Great Dictator too right?

Sweet jeebus, this is a parody of an ACTOR playing Hitler. No one is glamorizing Hitler here...

I can't stand overtly PC BS.