The worst part about this for me... being from DC/Maryland

SuperBills12

As the Bills continue to suck, I've started watching Redskins games... After being a die hard Bills fan since 1990, this is what my football life has come to. I don't even feel like "me" anymore. I congratulate my friends who are Redskins fans. They see how sad I am and pity me. They even invite me to watch the games with them and make comments like "come on man, why do you like the Bills, they suck. We have a team now. Join us!"

It's a lonley feeling I tell ya... Thank you Buffalo Bills, thank you for taking away any pride I had in you.

-Peter

There are more Ravens fans up here, but still a lot of Redskins and Cowboys fans here. I'm not going to get sucked into this nonsense... I'm still running around with my Bills jacket and my Sabres hat, screw it. I may get some jokes and some "sorry, dude" comments, but I'm still here, along with TT, Jimbo, you all, and more... we all suffer and still keep the FAITH.

*insert Howard Dean-like 'yeeeeeaaaahhh!!!' here*

Edited by BmoreBills

There are more Ravens fans up here, but still a lot of Redskins and Cowboys fans here. I'm not going to get sucked into this nonsense... I'm still running around with my Bills jacket and my Sabres hat, screw it. I may get some jokes and some "sorry, dude" comments, but I'm still here, along with TT, Jimbo, you all, and more... we all suffer and still keep the FAITH.

*insert Howard Dean-like 'yeeeeeaaaahhh!!!' here*

It's nice to see posts like this. The fans have more heart than the team they root for...

It's nice to see posts like this. The fans have more heart than the team they root for...

The Colts tanked the season and got Andrew Luck. The Bills had a brutal season, and we probably get Matt Barkley. That's how bad it has gotten, and even when the lack of heart is a positive, it STILL will probably be a negative!!!!

As the Bills continue to suck, I've started watching Redskins games... After being a die hard Bills fan since 1990, this is what my football life has come to. I don't even feel like "me" anymore. I congratulate my friends who are Redskins fans. They see how sad I am and pity me. They even invite me to watch the games with them and make comments like "come on man, why do you like the Bills, they suck. We have a team now. Join us!"

It's a lonley feeling I tell ya... Thank you Buffalo Bills, thank you for taking away any pride I had in you.

-Peter

I live in Foreskins country, too (Richmond). Let me remind you that they were just as big a joke as the Bills and one brilliant draft pick changed that perception. Had RG III been a bust, that franchise would've been set back another decade. They swung for the fences and finally hit a grand slam...with 'Little Dummy Snyder' at the helm, no less...an owner every bit as inept as Ralph but with deeper pockets. Change may be (better be) afoot at One Bills Drive. Keep the faith. GO BILLS!!!

No matter where you are it's the same, being a Bills fan is usually the butt end of most jokes .

After the Giants SB win i heard this - did you here about the Bills kicker he tried to kill himself but he couldn't kick the chair out from under him self . Ya it's tough but there is nothing like being a Bills fan.

All we can hope for is that Buddy sees what is obvious & finds a new coach & that one day we get that coach that get's it, brings in a staff from the draft nicks to the ST coach to even the ball boy ..

-Peter

I feel ya. :(

I'm in MD too(been here six years) and pay slight attention to the Ravens, but it'll always be the Bills for me. People don't even make fun of the Bills to me anymore. They just feel bad for me. That's how I know our team isn't respected. The Bills are an after-thought. That's what probably gets me the most. People don't even feel like taking shots at the Bills, they know they are too pathetic.

Two months ago I left the Buffalo area for the Pacific NW. When I tell people I'm from New York they immediately think NYC and take shots at the Jets. When I correct them and say I'm from Buffalo and follow the Bills I get a look of pity and something usually along the lines of "Oh wow, I'm really sorry."