Sandra Bullock confronts Chelsea Handler....in the shower....

The Poojer

The older I get, the more I appreciate the sexiness of older women. When I was younger, it was invisible to me. In one sense, it's enlightening. On the other hand, it's a terrible burden to my overactive imagination.

I've always had a thing with older women. When I was 18 I was dating a 25 year old and banging a 30 year old. Got married to and still with an older woman. :thumbsup:

Sandra Bullock is fugly with her phony, plastic reptile face :thumbdown: Chelsea Handler has some appeal to her in that dried-up, alcohol soaked, bar skank kind of way. Reminds me of the type of girl I might have brought home from the bar when I was in college. A willing nasty for sure.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

Is it just me or is Sandra starting to look a little Michael Jackson-ish?

It's not just you.

And as for Handler, she used to be incredibly hot. She's now a poster-child for what drinking too much vodka and cigarettes will do to you.

i switched on 2 and a half men last night and mimi rogers was playing ashton kutchers mom...holy crap...has she always been that good looking????

No. She did nothing for me when Cruise was married to her, but she's pretty hot now, I think.

Maybe you'd like this Susann video that I didn't know about until recently. This is 1991. She feels like making love, seems stoned out of her mind, acts like a stripper and makes me want to come back as a microphone stand:

Cause I'm sure the strapping debonair Gentlemen of TBD are pulling much hotter women than CH or SB. As a 29 year old guy if I had half a chance with either of these two I know damn well I'd let them sit on my face, and if I stopped breathing I'd die happy. Get off your high horses :rolleyes:

Edited by Stealth

Seriously... is it that much trouble to watch something simply for the 'fun of it' as it was intended?

And commenting on their looks? I am sure most of us would give our left nuts to have our better halves look as 'bad' as these 2.

Enjoy life...stop looking for fault in everything/ everyone...

She's lovable and fun, she can play herself anytime.